AIPMT 2014 Exam Date
AIPMT 2014 (All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test) will be held on 4th May, 2014 (Sunday)
AIPMT 2014 Exam Pattern
I. The AIPMT Entrance Examination shall consist of one paper containing 180 objective type questions (four options with single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology).
II. The duration of paper would be 03 hours from 10.00 a.m. to 01.00 p.m.
Eligibility Criteria for appearing in AIPMT 2014 (All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test)
(i) Indian Nationals and Overseas Citizens of India are Eligible for appearing in the All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT) subject to the conditions prescribed in the Information Bulletin.
(ii) He/She has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year
(iii) The upper age limit for candidates seeking admission under 15% All India Quota Seats in Medical/Dental Colleges run by the Union of India, State Government, Municipal and other local authorities in India except in the State of Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of the entrance examination. Further provided that this upper age limit shall be relaxed by a
period of 5 (five) years for the candidates of Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes.
(iv) Candidates from the State of Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir are eligible to appear in AIPMT for the seats in AFMC.
(v) The upper age limit for candidates seeking admission in MBBS/BDS seats under the control of participating States/Universities/Institutions shall be as per the rules of
the State/University/Institution concerned.
(vi) The candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Bio- technology at the qualifying examination. In respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology taken together in qualifying examination be 40% instead of 50% for General
Candidates. Further, for persons for locomotory disability of lower limbs, the minimum of 45% marks for General-PH and 40% marks for SC-PH/ST-PH/OBC-PH are required.
Those who are appearing Class XII examination in 2014 can also appear for the entrance test provisionally subject to their fulfilling the conditions later.
AIPMT 2014 Application Form; How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply ONLY ONLINE.
- Online submission of application may be made by accessing the website www.aipmt.nic.in. The duration of submission of application form, without late fee and with late fees is given in FEE DETAILS/LAST DATE. Instructions for submitting online application, payment of fee and computer generated printout to be sent to CBSE are available on website.
Candidates may remit the fee in the following manner:
- Through Debit/Credit Card/Internet Banking using online gateway payment facility, or
- Depositing in CBSE Bank Account with Canara Bank or Syndicate Bank directly or depositing in CBSE Account with e-Post Office by downloading the Challan Form from the website of www.aipmt.nic.in.
STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED TO APPLY ONLINE for AIPMT 2014
Step 1 : Download the Information Bulletin and read it carefully to ensure your eligibility.
Step 2 :Read the instructions for applying online given in the Information Bulletin and keep entire information ready including scanned images of Photograph and Signature in JPG format only.
Step 3 : Fill the Online Application Form and upload Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature.
Step 4 : Pay Examination Fee by Debit/Credit card or e-Challan and complete Part III of the application.
Step 5 : Download the Confirmation Page to be completed and sent to CBSE after retaining copies with the candidate.
AIPMT 2014 – Important Dates
- Date of Examination, AIPMT 2014 – 4 April, 2014 (Sunday)
- Schedule of Submission of Application Forms without late fee – 1 December 2013 to 31 December 2013
- Date of receipt of confirmation page in CBSE- 10 January 2014
- Schedule for submission of online application forms with late fee Rs. 1000/- - 1 January 2014 to 31 January 2014
- Date of receipt of confirmation page in CBSE for the applications submitted late with fee of Rs. 1000/- - 5 February 2014
Reservation Criteria AIPMT 2014RESERVATION OF SEATS & ADMISSION IN MEDICAL/DENTAL COLLEGES
1. An All India merit list of the qualified candidates shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test and candidates shall be admitted to seats under 15% All India Quota from the said list only by following the Existing Reservation Policies.
2. Admission to MBBS/BDS courses in the seats under the control of participating States/Universities/Institutions shall be based on marks obtained in the All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test and other criteria decided by them.
3. All other existing eligibility criteria for admission to Medical/Dental Colleges
shall be applicable as per Rules and Policies of the participating State/University/Institution Concerned.
AIPMT 2014 Application FeesFor General and OBC Category candidates: Rs 1000/-
For SC/ST/PH: Rs 550/-
Important: Late fee of Rs 1000/- should be charged from all candidates irrespective of category submitting application form between 1 January 2014 to 31 January 2014.
List of STATE/UNIVERSITY/INSTITUTION participating in AIPMT 2014 (For Seats other than 15% All India Quota)
- Directorate of Medical Education, Govt. of Chhatisgarh
- Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak, Govt. of Haryana
- Directorate of Medical Education, Govt. of Himachal Pradesh
- Deptt. of Health, Medical Education & Family Welfare, Govt. of Jharkhand
- Directorate of Medical Education, Govt. of Madhya Pradesh
- Medial Directorate, Govt. of Manipur
- Directorate of Technical Education, Nagaland
- Department of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of Odisha
- Deptt. of Medical Education & Research, Govt. of Punjab
- Govt. Medical College & Hospital, UT Govt. of Chandigarh
- Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi
- Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune
- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi (UP)
- Hamdard University, New Delhi
Candidates seeking admission in seats under the control of the above State/University/Institution other than 15% All India Quota are advised to visit their websites and contact respective authorities of State/University/Institution concerned in advance for eligibility criteria and other details for counselling and admission.
INFORMATION BULLETIN AIPMT 2014
The Information Bulletin containing detailed information of AIPMT 2014 is available on website www.aipmt.nic.in
- Application Forms after last date will not be accepted irrespective of the date of booking.
- Candidates if need be, may take the assistance of Facilitation Centres for submission of application form free of cost during working hours. List of facilitation centres is available on website www.aipmt.nic.in
ADDRESS & CONTACT DETAILS
The Assistant Secretary (Exam.),
All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test Unit
Central Board of Secondary Education,
Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi-110 092
Website - www.aipmt.nic.in
Email – email@example.com
Phone No. – 011-22509256-59, 22019683, 22521081
Fax No. – 011-22509251