What does mean NDA and NA?
What are the courses offered by National Defence Academy?For National Defence Academy Courses / Training Programs please visit http://www.nda.nic.in/
What are the courses offered by Indian Naval Academy (INA)?
What is the Scheduled Date for next NDA & NA Examination?
What type of Questions are asked in NDA & NA Examination?
How many vacancies are offered through in NDA & NA Examination?
- NDA: 320 (208 for Army, 42 for Navy and 70 for Air Force)
- Indian Naval Academy [10+2] Cadet Entry Scheme: 55
- Total No of Vacancies: 375
Who conducts NDA & NA Examination?
How many times NDA & NA Examination held every year?
What are criteria for selection?
- A written examination is held for selection. The candidates who qualify in written test undergo for Intelligence and Personality Test.
- Final Selection and allocation of branch is made on the basis of both the tests, i.e. written test and personality test.
- Sound physical fitness is compulsory for admission into National Defence Academy and Indian Naval Academy Courses.
- Interview and Personality Test is held by Service Selection Board SSB.
- Finally selected candidates are offered admission on the basis of choices filled by candidate and merit in the NDA & NA Examination.
In which places NDA & NA Exam held?
How to apply for NDA & NA Examination?
Do I need any expert’s help in writing application form for NDA and NA Examination?
What are Opening Date and Last Date for Submission of NDA & NA Online Application Form?
When will I get Admit Card for appearing in NDA & NA Exam?
What are eligibility criteria for writing NDA & NA Exam Application?
Can I marry during course?
I am studying in 12th Class. Can I apply?
What is price of application form and examination fee?
Shall I receive travel expenses for appearing in NDA and NA Examination?
What is NDA & NA Examination Pattern?
- Paper 1: Mathematics; Time Duration: 2 hour 30 minutes, Maximum Marks 300
- Paper 2: General Ability Test also called GAT: Time Duration: 2 hour 30 minutes, Maximum Marks 600
- Total Marks for Written Test 900
- SSB Interviews carries 900 marks. Only candidates qualified in written test are invited for appearing in SSB Interview round.