1. Ask a Question through comment box below.
2. Submit Form enclosed at the end of the page.
3. Tweet me a question to my Twitter Handle @DKDisects
4. Ask a question via Facebook Message: https://www.facebook.com/careercarefans
5. Ask a question via LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/dkdissects
6. Ask a question via email devkmishra at gmail dot com
7. Ask a question via GooglePlus +dkmishraweb
8. Ask a question at hangouts devkmishra
9. Ask a question via Skype devkmishra
How do I answer user questions?
Possibilities are limitless. I am no jack of all trade. I answer question based on my experiences. When I do not know a thing, I search through across internet and libraries and try my best to put best suggestion forward. The sole aim is is to help students and build a better tomorrow.
I know, there are many students who struggle in finding right education, scholarship and internship opportunities or job. My services are free I do not a charge a penny for answering questions. Yes, just in case if someone for example an educational institute is willing to buy my time then I request for money, as you can understand I need money to for survival.
When you ask a question to me, you give me rights to publish your question along with answer to this blog. I do not publish your personal information or email etc and do not store your data in any format with me. Once your question is answered I completely forget you.
On this website I run advertisements Google Adsense and couple other. When I publish a piece of information, I get few pennies for every website visitor from advertisers, that's how I survive.
I know what are you thinking? Is my earnings are sufficient enough from this blog? Answer is part yes, part no, and to make both ends meet:
I help businesses in Content Marketing, SEO and Social Media Broadcast. I sell my time to entrepreneurs, both the biggies and the startups. Mainly I write around Career and Technology but not limited to. Also I write copy for other niches like travel. To know more about my work you can go to http://articles.dkoffice.in
Thank you for reading. If you have a career question please feel free to give me a shout out.