Wednesday, March 4, 2009
38th Theory Examinations for DOEACC 'O', 'A', 'B' & 'C' Levels - 2009
DOEACC announces schedule for sale and submission of Examination Application Forms for 38th Theory Examinations for DOEACC `O`, `A`, `B` & `C` Levels to be held in July, 2009.
Sale of Examination Forms
I) Sale Commencement Date (from all sources) 2nd March, 2009
II) Closing Date
a) For Receipt of requests of Examination Forms through Post at DOEACC, New Delhi 20th April, 2009
b) From Counseling Centers / Selling Centers or DOEACC Centers (By Hand) 24th April, 2009
c) From DOEACC SOCIETY Counter at New Delhi, (By Hand) 30th April, 2009
B. CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF FILLED IN FORMS AT DOEACC SOCIETY, NEW DELHI
a) Without Late Fees: 30th April, 2009
b) With Late Fees:. 11th May, 2009
1. Application Forms: Examination Application Forms for any Level (O, A, B, & C) can be obtained on written request by candidates from DOEACC SOCIETY, New Delhi, by sending sum of Rs.25/- per Examination Application Form through a Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Banks in favour of "DOEACC" payable at New Delhi. The request should be addressed to DOEACC SOCIETY and should clearly specify the level, complete address of applicant on which the blank examination form is to be sent. The envelope be super-scribed as "Request for Examination Forms".
Examination Application Forms can be collected in person against DD drawn on any Nationalized Banks for the appropriate amount in favour of `DOEACC` payable at NEW DELHI (Repeat payable at NEW DELHI ONLY) from DOEACC Society Counseling Centres/ Sale Counters, the addresses of which are given in DOEACC website:
2. The filled-in Examination Application Forms should be sent by Registered / Speed Post only in the special envelope attached with Examination Application Form. DOEACC Society will not be responsible for any postal delay/ loss in transit. Institutes authorized to conduct DOEACC Accredited Courses and the candidates should ensure that filled-in Examination Application Forms along with requisite fee and all other necessary documents reach the office of the SOCIETY at New Delhi by closing date specified above. Examination Forms received after cut-off dates shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
3. Accredited Institutes submitting Examination Forms in Bulk in the form of a parcel must super scribe the parcel with the Words " Examination Forms for July 2009 Examinations". They should also notify the date of dispatch of the filed-in Examination Forms on their respective Notice Boards for information of their students. A copy of such a Notice should also be sent to DOEACC Society along with the Bunch of Forms.
4. The Exam Fee will be accepted in cash at the DOEACC Cash Counter at New Delhi only between 10 AM to 3 PM on all working days. For submission of the Forms by post, the candidates are required to remit the Examination Fee through the designated Branches of Bank of India or through Bank Draft favouring DOEACC payable at New Delhi. Payment by any kind of cheques including multi-city cheques and postal orders shall not be accepted.
5. Registration is pre-requisite for appearing in DOEACC Examinations. Candidates should keep this in mind while requesting for Examination Application Form.
Eligibility Criteria for Practical Examination
The same Exam Form will be used for Theory as well as Practical Examinations. Practical Examination Fee is Rs. 150/- for each Practical.
Practical Examination is applicable for only those candidates who have opted for New (R-3) Syllabus.
For `O` Level - Candidates have to appear in theory exams for all modules/papers before taking up the Practical Examination.
For `A` Level — Candidates have to appear /pass in theory exams for papers A1-R3 to A4-R3 to be eligible for Practical Examination-I (PR—I) and A5-R3 to A10-R3 to be eligible for Practical Examination-II(PR-II).
For `B` Level — Candidates have to appear / pass in theory exams for papers B1.1-R3 to B1.4-R3 to be eligible for Practical Examination I (PR—I), B1.5- R3, B2.1-R3 to B2.5-R3 to be eligible for Practical Examination II (PR-II), B3.3—R3 to B3.5—R3 to be eligible for Practical Examination III (PR-III)and B4.3-R3 to B4.5-R3 to be eligible for Practical Examination IV(PR-IV).
For more details please visit our website www.doeacc.edu.in
Electronics Niketan, 6 CGO Complex, New Delhi 110 003
Phone:- 91-11-2436 3330 /1 /2, 2436 6577 / 79 / 80
Fax:- 91-11-2436 3335
Labels: DOEACC SOCIETY
Submit your Career Questions below!
Writing college application is no more only pen and paper based work. Smartphones have changed everything so the way you write college appl...
Graduate Programmes are highly helpful to achieve next level of success. Whether applying for a New Job, Mid Career Change or to improve sk...
Canada is a promising destination to pursue MBA, Under Graduate/Post Graduate Business Programmes and EMBA etc. Here given List of Business ...
Denmark is a promising destination to pursue MBA, Under Graduate/Post Graduate Business Programmes and EMBA etc. Here given List of Business...
Germany is a promising destination to pursue MBA, Under Graduate/Post Graduate Business Programmes and EMBA etc. Here given List of Business...