1. Communication and Extension Management
2. Ecosystem and Environment Management
3. Environment and Developmental Economics
4. Financial Management
5. Human Resource Management
6. Information Technology & Quantitative Techniques
7. Marketing Management
8. Sociology and Community Development
9. Technical Forestry
Masters degree (minimum two years prescribed duration after 10+2+3 years of formal education) in relevant discipline (relevancy has to be decided by the IIFM) with at least 60% marks in the Master’s degree and with good academic records.
For IIFM Graduates, who has done PGDFM and IIM graduates who have done PGDM, the minimum OGPA of 3.33 (equivalent to B+) in 4.33 maximum scale, is required.
For those qualifications where the above 4.33 scale is not available, the eligibility will be decided by the Equivalence Committee constituted by the Director, II…