The Waikato Management School, The University of Waikato offer MBA (Master of Business Administration) programme of 18 months duration for International students and 24-36 months duration for Domestic students.
To apply for Waikato MBA you need
- A bachelor's degree, or an equivalent professional qualification, AND
- At least three years' relevant management experience OR at least 10 years' work experience
You will also need to provide the following documentation:
- A detailed CV that outlines your education and employment history that highlights leadership and management skills or experience.
- Two written letters of reference; one from your employer and the other can be from an individual of your choice.
- References should be from individuals who can comment on your managerial strengths, leadership potential and personal character.
- You may be invited to attend an interview with the Waikato MBA Director (in person or via Zoom) before being admitted to this programme.
English language requirements for international students to apply for Waikato MBA programme
- an IELTS overall score of at least 6.5, including at least 6.0 in the Writing band, or
- an iBT (Internet-based TOEFL) score of at least 90, with a Writing score of at least 22, or
- a B grade or better at Level 8 in the Certificate of Attainment in Academic English, or
- an overall score of C (with at least a C in the Writing band) in the Foundation Certificate in English for Academic Purposes, or
- a PTE Academic overall score of at least 65, with no less than 58 for each communicative skill.