The Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital (KDAH), Mumbai offers PG Program in Emergency Medicine in Association with George Washington University, USA.. The KDAH is the only Hospital in western India to offer master’s program in emergency medicine with international collaboration. The institute invites applications from eligible candidates for appearing in entrance examination i.e. written test and interview
for admission 2013
- The minimum eligibility criteria to join Post Graduate Program in Emergency Medicine is MBBS.
- Program Duration: 3 years
- No of Seats- 12
- Last Date for Receiving Completed Applications Written - 15th March 2013
- Written Test and Interview - 4th April 2013
- Result- Announcement of the Selected Candidates - 15th April 2013
- Payment of the Course Fee - 30th April 2013
- Orientation and Induction - 28-29th June 2013
- Commencement of the Course - 1st July 2013
Application Form and Prospectus: The Application Form and Prospectus for KDAH Mumbai Emergency Medicine Program 2013 candidates can download from official website - www.kokilabenhospital.com
Submission of the Application Form: Completed application form can be sent via courier with all the relevant documents along with DD of Rs.1000/- drawn in favour of “Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital” Payable at Mumbai to : Dr. Smita Paithankar, Course Coordinator, Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital , Four Bungalows Andheri (West), Mumbai-400053, India on or before 15th March, 2013.
Certification: On successful completion of the program, the candidate will be awarded an International Certificate in MASTERS IN EMERGENCY jointly by the George Washington University, USA and Kokilaben Hospital, Mumbai, India.
For further information’s, you may get in touch with
Dr. Smita Paithankar (Course coordinator)
Sanjay Mehta, MD – Director Emergency Medicine (Course Director)
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital & Medical Research Institute
Four Bungalows, Andheri (West), Mumbai – 400 053, India