The UPSEE 2013 Examination for admission into different professional programs offered in colleges and institutes of Uttar Pradesh shall be held on April 20, 2013 and April 21, 2013 this year. On the basis of merit in UPSEE 2013 seats shall be offered in both, government owned and privately run professional colleges. The administering authority for UPSEE 2013 is Gautam Buddha Technical University, Lucknow.
The KIIT University of Orissa will conduct entrance examination for PG Medical MD programs on 30th January 2013. On the basis of performance in entrance exam seats will be offered in following courses –
- MD (Anatomy)
- MD (Physiology)
- MD (Biochemistry)
- MD (Microbiology)
- MD (Pharmacology)
- MD (Pathology)
- MD (Community Medicine)
To be eligible for KIIT MD Medical Entrance Exam 2013 a candidate requires to satisfy following eligibility criteria-
- The candidate must be an Indian National.
- A candidate, who holds M.B.B.S. degree from a recognised medical college of India or a foreign medical degree included in the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and who has obtained full registration either from the Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Councils after completing compulsory rotating internship shall be eligible to take this examination.
- condonation of Compulsory Rotating Internship shall be accepted.
- The cut off dates for the recognition of the Medical Colleges from where the candidates have passed their MBBS Degree Course and completed compulsory rotatory Internship for the 2013 will be 31st October, 2012. The Colleges recognised after this date will not considered.
- Registration with M.C.I./State Medical Council is necessary and its documentary proof should be furnished at the time of counselling.
Last date for submission of Online Application Form is 28th January 2013
Admission Cell, Koel Campus, KIIT University, Bhubaneswar,
Odisha, India, Ph. No.: 0674-2742103, 2741747, 2725113, 2378550; Fax: 0674-2741465
To apply online visit official website http://kiitee.ac.in/
The MICAT i.e. Mudra Institute of Communication Admission Test for PGDMC i.e. Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication admission is scheduled for March 3, 2013. Last Date for filling of application form is January 29, 2013.
The examination will be held in following cities- Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow and Mumbai.
Eligibility Criteria- Minimum 50% in Graduate degree examination in aggregrate or equivalent. Candidates appearing for final year degree examination may also apply for MICAT 2013
Application Procedure- Prospective aspirants require to apply to MICA with scores of CAT 2012/XAT 2013/GMAT(December 31, 2007 or later). For more details visit official webpage http://mica.ac.in/home/learn-with-us/academic-programmes/post-graduate-diploma-in-management
The PGDMC Program of MICA is one of the most prestigious management diploma offered in the country. Specializations are offered in Brand Management, Advertising Management, Media Management and Marketing Research. From this year MICA will offer a specialization in Digital Media & Communications, encompassing New Media.
2020 Exam Alerts (8) Academic News (46) Admission News (20) Admission Notices (122) Admission Test (80) Articles (216) Bachelor Living (1) Books (3) Careers (36) Entrance Exam Alerts (51) Exam Results (149) Exam Time Table (7) Fellowships (20) General Knowledge (300) GRE (141) Higher Education (127) IELTS (5) List (133) MBA (241) Part Time Courses (5) Previous Question Papers (48) Rankings (1) SAT (3) Scholarships (181) Social Media (13) Study Abroad (216) Universities (63) US College Admision (1) US Education (1)