The KIIT University of Orissa will conduct entrance examination for PG Medical MD programs on 30th January 2013. On the basis of performance in entrance exam seats will be offered in following courses –
- MD (Anatomy)
- MD (Physiology)
- MD (Biochemistry)
- MD (Microbiology)
- MD (Pharmacology)
- MD (Pathology)
- MD (Community Medicine)
To be eligible for KIIT MD Medical Entrance Exam 2013 a candidate requires to satisfy following eligibility criteria-
- The candidate must be an Indian National.
- A candidate, who holds M.B.B.S. degree from a recognised medical college of India or a foreign medical degree included in the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and who has obtained full registration either from the Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Councils after completing compulsory rotating internship shall be eligible to take this examination.
- condonation of Compulsory Rotating Internship shall be accepted.
- The cut off dates for the recognition of the Medical Colleges from where the candidates have passed their MBBS Degree Course and completed compulsory rotatory Internship for the 2013 will be 31st October, 2012. The Colleges recognised after this date will not considered.
- Registration with M.C.I./State Medical Council is necessary and its documentary proof should be furnished at the time of counselling.
Last date for submission of Online Application Form is 28th January 2013
Admission Cell, Koel Campus, KIIT University, Bhubaneswar,
Odisha, India, Ph. No.: 0674-2742103, 2741747, 2725113, 2378550; Fax: 0674-2741465
To apply online visit official website http://kiitee.ac.in/