National Institute of Technology, Durgapur
Courses offered: Applications are invited for admission to M.Tech. & M.Sc. Programmes for the academic session 2009 – 2010
Eligibility: A. For Engineering Disciplines:
- B.E. or B.Tech. in Engg./Tecnology in respective branch of Engg or AMIE(I), AMIIM, AMIIChE by examination having two year of professional experience.
B. For Other Disciplines:
- Chemistry (Corrosion Science, & Technology): M.Sc. in Chemistry (Pure/Applied), B.E. or B.Tech. in ChE.
- Mathematics( Operation Research in Industry/ Business Management)[Self-finance or Part-time evening]: B.E./B.Tech. in Engg./ Technology, or M.Sc.( with Mathematics at graduate level), AMIE, AMIM, AMIIChE with two years of professional experience.
- Physics( Advanced Materials Science & Technology): B.E./B.Tech. in Engg./Technology,in Metallurgical & Materials Engg.,Mechanical Engg., Electronics & Communication Engg. or M.Sc.in Physics, Applied Physics, Materials Science or Electronics.
- For full-time courses, candidates will have to qualify in GATE, conducted by IITs. They shall have to appear for interview/viva-voce for final selection. Unemployed Non-GATE candidates may be considered for admission to the full-time courses subject to the availability of seats but they will not be entitled to scholarship. Non-GATE candidates for full-time courses will be selected through college admission test (written/interview).
- Candidates working in industries and business organisations around Durgapur (within the radius of 20 KMs from the college) fulfilling the above qualifications may also apply for part-time courses. No-objection certificate from their employer will be essential for admission.
Application procedure: Prescribed application form and Information Brochure will be available from the cash counter of the institute from 20.04.2009 on payment of Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates) by DD.
Application form can also be downloaded from the institute’s website and can be submitted to the Dean (PG Stuies & Research), Academic Section, National Institute of Technology, Durgapur – 713 209, West Bengal on or before 25.05.2009.
Further details can be taken from: Tel: +91 343 2546397
Fax: +91 343 2547375
Address: West Bengal - India – 713209
Last date of submission of Forms: 25.05.2009
2020 Exam Alerts (8) Academic News (46) Admission News (20) Admission Notices (122) Admission Test (80) Articles (216) Bachelor Living (1) Books (3) Careers (36) Entrance Exam Alerts (51) Exam Results (149) Exam Time Table (7) Fellowships (20) General Knowledge (300) GRE (141) Higher Education (127) IELTS (5) List (133) MBA (241) Part Time Courses (5) Previous Question Papers (48) Rankings (1) SAT (3) Scholarships (181) Social Media (13) Study Abroad (237) Universities (63) US College Admision (1) US Education (1)