Applications are invited for admission to the following programmes through DISTANCE Education
1. Bachelor of Library and Information Science (BLIS)
2. Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication (BJMC)
3. PG Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
4. PG Diploma in Industrial Relation and Personnel Management (PGDIR & PM)
5. PG Diploma in Pollution Management (PGDPM)
6. PG Diploma in Environment Impact Assessment (PGDEIA)
7. PG Diploma in Computer Science and Applications (PGDCA)
For Sl No 1 to 4: Graduate in any discipline.
For Sl No 5 to 7: For Science / Agriculture / Engg. / Medical graduates
Degree from a recognized university with at least 45% is essential for admission to different courses.
Application Form - How To Apply
Admission form and other details can be obtained by sending through post or in person a requisition along with a crossed demand draft for Rs.250/- in favour of “Director, Distance Education Centre, A.P.S. University, Rewa” or by depositing of Rs.200/- in cash at Distance Education Centre.
Application can also be downloaded from the university website http://apsurewa.nic.in/
Last date for receipt of application form: 24 July 2011