Applications are invited for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Agri-Business Management (PGDABM) – 2012 – 2014
The minimum Qualification for admission into the programmes is a FOUR YEAR Bachelor’s Degree with at least second division or equivalent OGPA in
Agriculture / Agri-Business management / Commercial agriculture and Agri-Business Management / Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation / Agricultural Engineering / Agricultural Information Technology / Bio-Informatics / Biotechnology / Dairy Technology / Fisheries / Food Technology / Food Process Engineering / Horticulture / Forestry / Veterinary Science from any Agricultural University or Institution recognized by the ICAR/UGC .
The students who are going to complete their degree by July-August 2012 are also eligible to apply.
Application Form / How To Apply
Registration for admission into PGDABM 2012-14 at CCS NIAM can be done by candidates registered for CAT 2011.
• Please apply through online Application which is available at
• Please make sure that before proceeding online application you should have valid CAT 2011 registration Number and DD of Rs. 1000/- (For SC/ST DD of Rs. 500/- is to be deposited) in favour of Director General, NIAM payable at Jaipur.
After taking the print out of filled in application form, affix your
passport size photograph in the space provided in application form and
make signature at the end of the application form as mentioned in
Dispatching the duly completed printout of Application Form:
1. Print out of the filled-in online Application Form and affix
passport size photograph duly signed
2. Demand Draft. ( Please write your name and auto generated
registration number on the back side of DD)
3. Attested copies of the documents / certificates
CCS National Institute of Agricultural Marketing
Tonk Road, Near Sanganeer
Bambala, Jaipur 302033
National Institute of Agricultural Marketing, Tonk Road, Near Sanganeer, Bambala, Jaipur 302033, Rajasthan
Ph: 0141-2795104/ 140-143
Last date for receipt of form: 30 November 2011