- Nirma University. For academic year 2013 - 13, admission into all B.Tech programs shall be done on the basis of AIEEE 2012 All India Rank
Following courses are offered for academic year 2012 - 13
B.Tech Chemical Engineering
B.Tech Civil Engg
B.Tech Electrical Engineering
B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering
B.Tech Information Technology
B.Tech Instrumentation & Control Engineering
B.Tech Mechanical Enginering
Important Dates Nirma University B.Tech Admission 2012
Commencement of application procedure : 23rd April 2012
Last date for receiving completed application form at Institute of Technology, Nirma University : 5th June 2012
Mode of Admission Nirma University B.Tech Admission 2012
1. 75% seats shall be filled-in by the candidates who have passed 12 Science Examination from the schools located in Gujarat State on the basis of merit considering equal weightage of marks obtained in AIEEE 2012 and the marks obtained in the theory of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
2. 25% seats shall be filled-in by the candidates who have passed 12 Science Examination with above mentioned subjects from the schools located in India (including Gujarat State) on the basis of All India Rank of AIEEE 2012.
3. In case, if % of final merit marks arrived are equal in case of 75% seats category, the criteria, in sequence, for deciding the merit order will be followed as per the admission rules of Government of Gujarat.
4. Provisional merit list with detailed programme of counseling will be displayed at the office of the Institute and on the website: http://www.nirmauni.ac.in.
5. Those who are called for counseling will be informed by either of the modes e.g. post / courier / telephone / e-mail / SMS.
6. Reservation policy for SC/ST/SEBC will be as per ACPC, GoG guidelines.
Counseling Process Nirma University B.Tech Admission 2012
• Applicant shall remain present in person with all original documents for verification on the notified date.
• If applicant is unable to remain present in person, due to unavoidable circumstances, parent with authority letter from applicant will be permitted, provided the admission committee is satisfied for the genuinity about the applicant’s inability to remain present.
• If applicant does not remain present on the scheduled date & time and remain present afterward, he / she will be offered admission in the programme available at that time.
th • If applicant has passed 12 Science examination from board other than Gujarat Higher Secondary Education Board, he / she will be required to obtain the eligibility certificate from Nirma University for which he/she will be required to pay ` 500/-.
Address for Correspondence - Nirma University B.Tech Admission 2012
UG Admission Committee 2012
Institute of Technology, Nirma University,
Sarkhej - Gandhinagar Highway,
Phone Number: (02717) 241911 - 15
Admission Office (Direct): (02717) 241271
Fax: (02717) 241917