DU Colleges' Admission 2012
- Common Pre-Admission forms (OMR) will be available online and offline from 4th June 2012 till 18th June 2012 for General and OBC candidates.
- OMR forms will be available at 12 Post office (Head Office) and 10 Colleges. The Post offices will sell and receive forms from 10.00am- 4.00 pm while colleges from 10.00 am – 1.00 pm.
- The Cost of OMR form including Information Bulletin is Rs.100.
- No college will sell their individual forms except for Sports and ECA admission category.
- Online Registration will be for General and OBC Candidates only.
- SC/ST candidates will have to register between June 4, 2012 and June 18, 2012 from 9.30 am to 2.00 pm at four Centre’s (Arts Faculty (North Campus), South Campus, Rajdhani College and Shyam Lal College.
- PH candidates will be registered at office of Dean, Students Welfare from June 4, 2012 to June 18, 2012.