On the basis of score in NMAT 2013 following management programs shall be offered.
MBA Full Time NMIMS Mumbai Campus
- MBA (Core)
- MBA (Banking Management)
- MBA (Capital Markets)
- MBA (Pharmaceutical Management)
- MBA (HR)
- NMIMS Bengaluru Campus
- NMIMS Hyderabad Campus
NMAT 2013 Test Pattern
NMAT 2013 is 120 minutes test divided over three sections
- Language Skills No. of Items (questions) 32 Allotted time 22 mins
- Quantitative Skills No. of Items (questions) 48 Allotted time 60 mins
- Logical Reasoning No. of Items (questions) 40 Allotted time 38 mins
The salient features of NMAT 2013 are discussed below -
- Each of the three NMAT 2013 sections has individual section timings and candidates need to answer and review the questions of the particular section within the allotted section time.
- In case a candidate completes the section (answering & reviewing) before the section time gets over, the balance time of the given section will not get added to the next section(s). The next section has its own time limits and candidate needs to complete the section in the allotted section time.
- NMAT 2013 is a mandatory admissions criterion for admission to the NMIMS Management Programs
- A candidate can appear in NMAT 2013 for MBA or PGDM or for both the programs by paying the required fee amount.
- NMAT 2013 will be held between 11 October, 2012 to 19 December, 2012. Candidates are free to choose for a convenient test according to comfort.
- Candidates have the choice to select the date and time of the test in a real time mode, based on seats availability at each of the centres.
- A candidate can appear for NMAT 2013 three times. However, if a candidate records absent on a chosen date, that also shall be considered as an attempt.
- There shall be NO NEGATIVE MARKING in NMAT 2013
- Unique question paper for every candidate – Every candidate taking NMAT-2013 will get a unique but equivalent question paper.
- Equated results - The candidate scores will be declared in a span of 4-5 weeks from exam delivery. These shall be equated to bring about parity and fairness and will help candidates know their performance in time.
NMAT 2013 Online Registration
NMAT 2013 Important Dates
- NMAT 2013 Registration Wednesday, July 11, 2012 TO Tuesday, September 25, 2012
- NMAT 2013 Late Registration Wednesday, September 26, 2012 TO Thursday, October 4, 2012
- NMAT 2013 Scheduling Thursday, July 19, 2012 TO Sunday, October 7, 2012
- NMAT 2013 Rescheduling Thursday, July 19, 2012 TO Sunday, December 16, 2012
- NMAT 2013 Exam Delivery Window Thursday, October 11, 2012 TO Wednesday, December 19, 2012
- NMAT 2013 Retake Scheduling Thursday, October 11, 2012 TO Tuesday, December 18, 2012
NMAT 2013 Help Desk
Phone Support: 044 42272727 - Monday to Friday (9:30 AM to 6:00 PM IST) (Except public holidays)
LIVE Chat Support: Monday to Friday (9:30 AM to 6:00 PM IST) (Except public holidays)
For Scheduling related queries
Phone Support: 0120 4397855 - Monday to Saturday (9:00 AM to 6:00 PM IST) (Except public holidays)
Email Support: NMAT2013@PEARSON.COM
For NMIMS Program related queries
Phone Support: 022 2613 4577/ 2618 3688/ 4235 5555 extn. 5621 / 5622 / 5619 - 10:00 am to 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm IST (Except public holidays and Sundays)
Email Support: ENQUIRY@NMIMS.EDU
For accommodations related support
Phone Support: 0120 - 4001643 - Monday to Friday (9:00 AM to 4:00 PM IST) (Except public holidays)
Email Support: NMATSPECIALREQUIREMENTS@PEARSON.COM
What is the test fee for NMAT-2013?
Candidates applying for NMAT-2013 can register of one of the programs individually or for both the programs. Following table provides the applicable fee for NMAT-2013:--
- Fee FT-MBA Only PGDM Only FT-MBA and PGDM Both
- Registration INR 1650 INR 1650 INR 2000
- Late Registration INR 2150 INR 2150 INR 2500
- Rescheduling INR 800 INR 800 INR 800
- Retake Scheduling INR 1650 INR 1650 INR 1650
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION INTO NMIMS MANAGEMENT PROGRAM – MBA AND PGDM
MBA CORE - Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate in first attempt
MBA Actuarial Science - Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics / Mathematics / Engineering /Economics / Computer Science with minimum 50% marks in Aggregate in first attempt.
Candidates with Professional Qualifications like A.C.A. (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) & ICWA (Institute of Cost & Works Accountant of India) can also apply.
MBA Banking- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate in first attempt
MBA Capital Market- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate in first attempt
MBA HR - Selection process is separate Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate in first attempt
MBA Pharmaceutical Management –Selection process is separate Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Science, Life Sciences, Medical doctors MBBS, BDS, BSMS, BHMS, BAMS, BUMS, B.Sc and M.Sc in Biotechnology from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate in first attempt.
Post Graduate degree in Economics, Psychology and Sociology can also apply.
PGDM –Bangalore campus Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate in first attempt
PGDM –Hyderabad campus Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate in first attempt
How to Apply - NMAT-2013 Application process
- Click on Register for NMAT-2013 in the Quick links on the left side of your screen.
- A new window for filling the Online Application form will open on your screen.
- Click on the New User Registration button on the left side of the screen.
- Read through the Terms and Conditions and click on the I Agree button to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Fill in the details requested in the online application form related to your personal, educational and work experience details. NMAT-2013 offers you a choice to apply for MBA (Full Time), PGDM or both the programs. You are required to provide your preferences for courses as per these programs. Please do not forget to fill in the fields marked (*) as these are mandatory. For any clarification regarding what needs to be filled in each field, click on the How to fill the Form link at the top of the page.
- On the next screen, choose password, answer hint questions and click on the Submit button to register.
- The next screen will display your unique NMAT-2013 ID.
- You are required to pay the applicable exam fee for successful completion of your registration. You may choose to make the payment at this stage or return later to make the payment.
- If you choose to make the payment now click on the Click here to make payment link that appears along with your NMAT-2013 ID and proceed to make the payment. The screen will now display the payment options.
- Make Payment options screen will show payment options links on the top:
- Payment at AXIS Bank branch - If you choose to make cash payment at one of the designated Axis bank branches
- Credit/Debit Card - If you choose to pay through your credit/debit card
- Demand Draft - If you choose to pay through a demand draft
- If you decide to make the payment at a later stage, you need to re-login with your unique NMAT ID and Password. You will be directed to the payment screen. Click on Make Payment button on the top of your screen.
- After successful registration, you will get an e-mail with your unique NMAT ID and NMAT password. Use this NMAT ID for all future correspondence with NMIMS University. Also use this NMAT ID and NMAT password to login and make modifications to the details in your application form till you receive confirmation of fee receipt from NMIMS.
- After your application is duly accepted along with your fee by NMIMS, you will receive an e-mail with your username and password to log on to www.pearsonvue.com/nmims and schedule your test on your preferred date and location subject to availability.
- Applicants are advised to go through the eligibility criteria for the NMIMS programs. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to ascertain whether he/she possesses the necessary and requisite qualification for applying for the programme at NMIMS.
You are required to pay a non-refundable fee as applicable based on your program choice. You may choose to pay through one of the three payment modes available to you.
1. Online Payment through Credit/ Debit Card: You may pay directly through Debit/ Credit Master or Visa card online. Follow the instructions on the website after choosing the Card option.
2. Cash at AXIS Bank:
You may choose to pay the exam fee through cash. Select the option of Payment through AXIS Bank branch and take the print out of the Axis Pay-in-slip. This pay-in-slip consists of 3 parts, one for bank's record, one for your own record and the third for sending to NMIMS for completing the registration process. You need to pay the applicable fee in cash at designated AXIS Bank branches in your city. For details of branches where this facility is available, please Click Here . On making the payment, the bank will return two parts of the pay-in-slip to you, one of which will be the receipt for you.
Sign the NMIMS copy of the Pay-in-slip and send it to the Collection Centre at,
6th Floor, East Wing,
Shreyas Towers, 23 & 24, Chamiers Road,
Chennai - 600 018
Phone: 044 - 42272727
You may choose to pay through a demand draft (DD). Visit any bank and get a demand draft issued (of the applicable fee amount) in favor of SVKM'S NMIMS payable at Mumbai.
Select the mode of Payment as DD in the "Make Payment" Tab and click "Submit" after filling the required DD details. Take a print of the payment advice form, sign it and send it along with the DD to the collection centre at:
6th Floor, East Wing,
Shreyas Towers, 23 & 24, Chamiers Road,
Chennai - 600 018
Phone: 044 - 42272727
In case you choose to pay through option 2 or 3 mentioned above, NMIMS will authenticate the payment details and will send you an e-mail confirming the payment for the NMAT-2013.
Differently Abled Candidates
Pearson VUE is the CBT provider for the NMAT-2013 and fully committed to comply with the Persons with Disability (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995 for candidates with documented proof of impairment(s).
Candidates who wish to request for special assistance must fill the details in the online application while registering. The candidates must scan their Disability Certificate and email it with their NMAT ID and name to firstname.lastname@example.org soon after registration and before scheduling their exam. Each application will be reviewed on a case-to-case basis. Pearson VUE will contact the candidates to ensure proper assistance is provided to them.