The IITB-Monash Research Academy is and exciting partnership between the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB) and Monash University, Melbourne (Australia).
The academy’s jointly badged PhD program has students in the fields of science technology, engineering, humanities and management.
The academy’s 2013 intake will focus on attracting excellent and highly motivated students to work in areas of applied research, particularly problems that are important to many of the academy’s industrial partners.
- Receive a generous scholarship,
- Receive co-supervision from Professors at IITB and Monash
- Receive a jointly-badged PhD Degree from IITB and Monash
- Have access to world class research facilities,
- Gain International research experience,
- Receive a special fellowship to visit Monash University
If you have;
- A first class Masters degree in Engineering or Science (or an MBA from a reputed University), or
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Science with high GPA
You should take advantage of this unique opportunity to acquire an internationally recognized qualification and pursue an exciting career in research.
The academy will offer attractive Ph.D Scholarships to successful candidates.
Although, not a prerequisite, candidates, who have been highly placed in GATE, GRE, CSIR, CAT or any other competitive exam are encouraged to apply.
Apply Online: www.iitbmonash.org
Closing Date: 26 September, 2013
You can send your email queries to email@example.com