This notification is issued to announce the schedule for conducting Second Test of Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) for admission for academic year 2014-15.
The candidates who have already appeared in CMAT First Test may also appear for CMAT Second Test and better of two scores will be used for admission for 2014-15
Important Dates for CMAT 2014-15 Second Test
- Registration window opens on – 1 November 2013
- Last Date for Online Registration- 2 January 2014
- Printout of Hall Ticket- From 5 February 2014
- Computer Based Test (CBT)- 20 February 2014 – 24 February 2014
- Test Timings- 9.30 am – 12.30 pm; and 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm
Declaration of Result CMAT 2014-15 Second Test: 14 March 2014
Print out of Score Cards CMAT 2014-15 Second Test- From 14 March 2014 to 13 April 2014
Eligibility Criteria CMAT 2014-15 Second Test
Graduates in any discipline or Final year students of Graduate Courses (10+2+3) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for 2014 can apply for CMAT online.
Registration CMAT 2014-15 Second Test
- Online from 1 November 2013 to 2 January 2014 on website: www.aicte-cmat.in
- Choice of 3 dates and 3 cities of India for online examination in the order of preference.
- Allotment will be based on first come and first served. Actual allotment however will be subject to availability of the slots in a particular city.
Test Fee CMAT 2014-15 Second Test
- CMAT 2014-15 Second Test for any test centre inIndia
- For General / OBC – Rs 1200/- + Bank Charges as applicable.
- SC/ST/PD- Rs 600 + Bank Charges as applicable.
Mode of PaymentNet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card: Online through www.aicte-cmat.in
Cash Payment: Through Challan generated online and cash deposited in any Branch of State Bank of India.
Test Venue / Cities CMAT 2014-15 Second TestAgra, Ahmedabad, Ahmednagar, Allahabad, Amravati, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Bhavnagar, Bhopal, Bhubneshwar, Bhuj, Davangere, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Dharwad, Durgapur, Gulbarga, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Mangalore, Meerut, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Nasik, Navi Mumbai, Noida, Panaji, Patna, Pune, Rajkot, Raipur, Ranchi, Shimla, Srinagar, Surat, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vishakhapatnam
Note: AICTE reserves the right to change or cancel any test venue / centre and / or change the test time and dates at their own discretion.
MBA / PG Diploma Admission Process Through CMATThe detailed merit list will be provided to the respective state governments for allotting the students through central counseling or otherwise as per their notified admission procedure.
In case there is no central counseling scores awarded will be used for admission in the AICTE approved Institutes / University Departments.
Helpline Number: 022-40679404
Fax Number: 022-25814283
Phone Support Availability: 1 November 2013 to 13 April 2013 (24*7)
All India Council for Technical Education
(A statutory body of the Government of India)
7th Floor, Chanderlok Building, Janpath, New Delhi-110001
Ph: 011-23724151-57, 23724179