From last year GPAT is being conducted at computer based online test.
The notification is issued to announce the schedule for conducing computer based online GPAT for admission for academic year 2014-15.
The testing window will be open for three days i.e. 24 February 2014 to 27 February 2014 in the 57 cities.
The candidates will have options of selecting date and city for appearing in the test.
Important Dates: GPAT 2014
- Registration Window Opens on- 6 November 2013
- Last Date for Online Registration- 7 January 2014
- Printout of Hall Ticket- From 10 February 2014
- Computer Based Test Dates- 25 February 2014 to 27 February 2014
- Test Timings- 9.30 AM to 12.30 PM and 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM
- Printout of Score Cards- From 15 March 2014 to 14 April 2014
Eligibility: GPAT 2014Bachelor’s degree holders in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates) and those who are in the final year of B.Pharmacy course are eligible for appearing in GPAT 2014 Examination.
Registration: GPAT 2014
- Online from 6 November 2013 to 7 January 2014 on website www.aicte-gpat.in
- Choice of 3 cities for online examination in the order of preference.
- Allotment will be based on first come first served. Actual allotment however will be subject to availability of the slots in a particular city.
Test Fee: GPAT 2014
- General / OBC- Rs. 1200/- + Bank charges as applicable.
- SC/ST/PD- Rs. 600/- + Bank charges as applicable.
Note: Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
Mode of Payment: GPAT 2014
- Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card- Online through www.aicte-gpat.in
- Cash Payment- Through challan generated online and Cash deposited in any branch of State Bank of India.
Test Venues: GPAT 2014Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amravati, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Bhavnagar, Bhopal, Bhubneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Gulbarga, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Kurnool, Lucknow, Madurai, Meerut, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Nellore, Noida, Panaji, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajahmundry, Rajkot, Ranchi, Shimla, Surat, Thiruvananthpuram, Tirupati, Udaipur, Vadodara, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Warangal
Note: AICTE reserves the right to change or cancel any test venue / centre and / or change the test time and dates at their discretion.
Admission Process in Post Graduate Pharmacy Courses through AICTE GPAT 2014
The detailed merit list will be provided to the respective state governments for allotting the students through central counseling or otherwise as per their notified admission procedure.
In case there is no central counseling scores awarded will be used for admission in the AICTE Approved Institutes / University Departments.
Contact Details: GPAT 2014Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Helpline No: 022-66258304
Fax No: 022-25814283
Phone Support availability: 6 November 2013 to 14 April 2014 (24*7)
All India Council for Technical Education
(A Statutory Body of the Government of India)
7th Floor, Chanderlok Building, Janpath, New Delhi-110 001
Ph: 011-23724151-57, 23724179