- Tourism & Travel
- International Business (International Tourism)
- International Business (Tourism and Logistics)
- Tourism and Cargo
- Tourism & Leisure
Salient features of the IITTM
- Government Institute
- Subsidized Fee
- All Government Scholarships
- Education Loans
- State of Art Infrastructure
Eligibility CriteriaAdmission as per AICTE Norms
- Graduation with 50% marks (45% for SC / ST / PH) in any discipline. Candidates with valid CAT / MAT / CMAT / GMAT / XAT scores.
- Candidates appearing in Final Year Graduation Examination may also apply.
Important Dates: IITTM Admission 2014 for PGDM Programme
- Last dates for application form submission with valid score (in CAT / MAT / CMAT / GMAT / XAT): 30 April, 2014.
List of IITTMs in IndiaCurrently, India has following IITTMs:
IITTM Gwalior; IITTM Bhubneshwar; IITTM; Noida, IITTM Nellore; IITTM Goa
For more details log on to www.iittm.org