UPES’ Domain Focused MBA Programs can put you well ahead of your contemporaries. Combining general management studies with sector specific inputs, these MBA programs empower you to effect change in the core sectors powering India’s economic growth.
UPES’ College of Management & Economics Studies is World’s Largest Domain Focused B-School
Following courses are offered:
- MBA Oil & Gas Management
- MBA Power Management
- MBA Energy Trading
- Masters in Energy Economics*
- MBA Infrastructure Management
- MBA Aviation Management
- MBA International Business Management
- MBA Port & Shipping Management
- MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- MBA Business Analytics
Eligibility: Minimum 50% in X, XII and Graduation.
Selection Criteria: Valid CAT / MAT / C-MAT / XAT / GMAT scores OR UPESMET score followed by GD/PI.
*Admission based on screening of application, followed by interview.
- Test Date: 22 February 2014
- Last Date to Register: 7 February 2014
Test Centres: Ahmedabad; Bangalore; Bhopal; Bhubaneshwar; Chandigarh; Chennai, Cochin, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Haldwani, Hyderabad, Indore, Kolkata, Ludhiana, Lucknow, Mumbai, Noida, Patna, Ranchi, Shillong, Varanasi and Vishakhapatnam
To know other GD/PI locations, visit www.upes.ac.in/admission-alertdetail-mba
Declaration of Results: On or before 10 March 2014
How to apply?
To appear for UPESMET candidates will be required to purchase the UPES Prospectus & Application Form through
- UPES Enrollment Offices by cash (Rs. 1750/-)
- UPES Website: www.upes.ac.in by Online Payment Rs. 1850/- or
- By Post through a demand draft (Rs. 1850/-) in Favour of UPES Fee Account’ payable at Dehradun to be sent to New Delhi
- Enrollment Office: UPES, 3rd Floor, PHD House, 4/2 Siri Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi - 110016
Important: Candidates having 70 percentile in CAT 2013 / 75 Percentile in MAT 2013 (Sep/Dec) / 213 score in CMAT 2013 can directly attend the GD & PI.
To register for the GD / PI, contact Mr. Sandeep Kohli
Mob: 98105 71225, 97116 02214