“Attalika Avenue”, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Gandhinagar-382 007, Gujarat, India
Phone: +91-79-23276971/72, Fax: +91-7878185055
Admission to Under Graduate and Post Graduate Programmes (2014-15)
For NLSIU, Bangalore; NALSAR, Hyderabad; NLIU, Bhopal; WBNUJS, Kolkata; NLU, Jodhpur; HNLU, Raipur; GNLU, Gandhinagar; RMLNLU, Lucknow, RGNUL, Patiala; CNLU, Patna; NUALS, Kochi; NLUO, Cuttack; NUSLR, Ranchi and NLUJAA, Guwahati.
- Indian Nationals seeking admission to courses mentioned above must appear in CLAT-2014
- Foreign Nationals need not take the test and for details may visit the website of respective NLUs.
Eligibility Criteria for Under Graduate ProgrammeEducational Qualification: Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with not less than 45% marks (40% for SC and ST candidates). Those appearing in the qualifying examination in March/April 2014 are also eligible to apply.
Age Requirements: Should be below 20 years as on 1 July 2014 (22 years in case of SC and ST candidates).
Eligibility Criteria for Post Graduate Programme
Educational Qualification: Passed with 55% marks in aggregate in LLB or equivalent degree examination (50% in case of SC and ST candidates). Those appearing in qualifying examination in March/April 2014 are also eligible to apply.
Important Dates: CLAT 2014
- Starting Date for submission of Filled-in Online Application Forms: 01.01.2014
- Last Date for submission of Filled-in Online Application Forms: 31.03.2014 (11.59 PM)
- CLAT 2014 Test Date: 11.05.2014
- Test Timing – 3PM to 5 PM
CLAT 2014 Application Form / How to apply?CLAT 2014 application form will be accepted online only. To apply log on to www.clat.ac.in
Application Fees: For General OBC/PWD and Other category candidates (Rs. 4000/-) and for SC/ST category candidates Rs. 3500/-.
The fees should be remitted either Online OR Offline (uplading the details of the payment made) on the CLAT website only, while submitting the online form by the above mentioned last date.