Notification of Date of Examination for POST CODE -70/09
Superseding all earlier notifications issued by the DSSSB, the Board will held One – Tier Objective Type Examination Objective Type Examination (Multiple Choice Questions) of 2 Hours duration for the following post code, on the date shown against each, as per New Examination Scheme approved by the Government and as per examination schedule given here under.
The detailed scheme of examination, test components, syllabus and general instructions for candidates in respect of these post codes are available at the official website of DSSSB i.e. www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in
Each question will carry one mark.
There will be negative marking and 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
It is also notified that there is no provision of re-evaluation of Answer Sheets / Answer Scripts in the examination conducted by DSSSB.
- Date & Day of Examination: 2 February 2014 (Sunday)
- Time of Examination: 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM
- Post Code 70/09
- Name of the Post: Teacher (Primary)
- Name of Department: MCD
- This examination is rescheduled as the exam date 29.12.2013 of the above mentioned post code was cancelled.
- The e-admit card for post code 70/09 are being uploaded on the website of DSSSB i.e. www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in The eligible candidates may download their e-admit cards from the official website of the Board w.ef. 13.01.2014 (10 AM) to 01.02.2014 (11.59 PM)
- A list of eligible candidates have been uploaded on the website vide notice dated 03.12.2013
- Detailed instructions to download e-admit cards are given on the official website of the Board. In case any candidate find difficulties in downloading the e-admit card he / she may contact the Board Office on Telephone Number 22379204 / 22370307
- Any Updation / Corrigendum with regard to above mentioned exam will be displayed on the website of DSSSB.