MDI Gurgaon Post Graduate Programme in Management-Part (PGPM-PT) Admission 2014
PGPM-PT attracts the best talent from organizations from organizations in the National Capital Region (NCR). The programme enables their interaction with World Class Faculty to nurture a learning environment for managers.
- The 3 Year (9 Terms) PGPM-PT is at par with the regular PGPM programme in its coverage and rigour.
- A Term is of 12 week duration.
- Evening classes of 3 hours duration are held on two week days and for 6 hours on Sundays in the First Year.
- Thereafter Evening Classes are held on each evening and on Sundays throughout the day depending upon the electives chosen.
- Managers / Executives of Private and Public Sector companies located in the NCR region with
- A minimum of 3 Years Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline, recognized by AICTE / AIU.
- A minimum of 3 years of post qualification executive work experience (excluding stipendary training period) as on 31 March 2014.
Professional Qualification e.g. Engineers, CA, CS, Cost Accountants, Architects, Doctors etc would have an added advantage in the course.
Selection Criteria: Written Test will be conducted by MDI Gurgaon at MDI Campus on 2 February 2014 (Sunday). Successful candidates would be called for Personal Interview on campus on 16 February 2014 (Sunday)
MDI Information Brochure and Application Form
- Applicants have to apply online at www.mdi.ac.in
- Payment can be made through Deman Draft of Rs. 1800/- in Favour of “Management Development Institute” payable at New Delhi or through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
Last date for submission of application form is 20 January 2014 (upto 5 pm)
Admission Office, Management Development Institute
Mehrauli Road, Gurgaon-122007
Phone: +91-124-4560000, 4560555, 4560666