- Exe-PGDM-15 Months
It’s a premier B-School ranked among Top 20 B-Schools in India; Approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and Recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) as Equivalent to MBA
Five reasons why you should join IPE, Hyderabad
- 7th in India and 1st in Andhra Pradesh rated by CSR-GHRDC B-School Survey
- List of Recruiters: Microsoft, Infosys, TCS, Google, Oracle, ADPGE, HSBC, Kotak, Tech Mahindra, ICICI, Asian Paints, Goodyear, SBI, SBH, BOI, BOB, Andhra Bank, IDBI Bank, KVB, Allahabad Bank, IOB, City Union Bank, GMR, RINL, ONGC, MECON, IFCI, MIDHANI, Deloitte, Cognizant, Dupont, ShoppersStop, Future Group, Spencers etc.
- Sprawling 21 acre new campus at shameerpet Hyderabad got 31 academic rooms, 500 separate hostel rooms for male and female students with double occupancy.
- Keeping in view the semi arid climate of Hyderabad hostel facility is fully air conditioned with a rest room facility for individual rooms.
- IPE got 90 experienced, diligent faculty from industry, abroad and Ex-GoI officials.
Eligibility Criteria: Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of SC / ST / PC), 3-5 years of experience is required for admission to Exec. PGDM. Selection will be based on performance of candidates in CAT / XAT / MAT / ATMA / CMAT, GD & PI and consistent academic record.
How To Apply for IPE Hyderabad PGDM Admission 2014?
The application form can be obtained from the Admissions Officer, IPE, Osmania University Campus, Hyderabad- 500 007 by payment in cash of Rs. 750/- (including registration fee) or can be downloaded from the institute’s website.
Scholarships: Rs. 1 Crore Merit-cum-Means Scholarship fund.
Institute of Public Enterprise; Hyderabad