The programme is initiated by: Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital & Medical Research Institute and The George Washington University; Washington DC
Duration: 3 Years
Eligibility: MBBS (MCI Recognised)
- Last date for receiving completed applications: 10 March 2014
- Written Test and Interview: 10 April 2014
- Announcement of the selected candidates; 15 April 2014
- Payment of the course fees: 30 April 2014
- Orientation and Induction: 28-30 June 2014
- Commencement of the course: 1 July 2014
Prospectus and Application Form can be downloaded from www.kolilabenhospital.com
Certification: On successful completion of the program, the candidate will be awarded an International Certificate in Masters in Emergency Medicine jointly by the George Washington University, USA and Kokilaben Hospital, Mumbai, India.
- Experienced and Committed Faculty
- Visiting faculty from the George Washington University, USA
- Study Grups
- Journal Clubs
- Case Conferences
- Grand Rounds
- Well Equipped Classrooms
- Digital Library with Extensive Archives of Medical Journals
- Continuous Review by the Board of Senior Medical Consultants
- Applications will not be entertained after the last date.
- The selection of candidates for the course will be held at Kokilaben Hospital, Mumbai with prior information by email.
- Candidates will bear the cost of travel and other expenditure involved during the selection and admission process.
- Admission of candidates will be subject to the pre-course medical check results.
- Course has a prescribed fee, which has to be paid annually.
- Accommodation will be provided as per the rules of the hospital.
- Selected candidates will be eligible for a fixed stipend.
For further information, please contact:
Dr. Sanjay Mehta, Director Emergency Medicine (Course Director); Email: email@example.com
Dr. Smith Paithankar (Course Coordinator); Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital & Medical Research Institute
Four Bunglows, Andheri (West), Mumbai-400 053, India