- Sale of Centralized Application Forms starts on June 2, 2014 (Timing 9 am to 1pm)
- Last Date for Submission of DU College Admission Form: June 16, 2014
- Centralized Registration for SC / ST Candidates: June 2-16, 2014
- Dates for BMS Admission not announced yet.
- DU Admission Application Form is common for all affiliated college other than St. Stephens College and Jesus & Mary College.
- Admission process is same for all category students.
- Apply for as many subjects as you wish; no dearth of options. The admission authority will find suitable colleges for you.
- Aggregate marks are calculated using the best four subjects in which a student has shown best performance.
- You can chose up to 3 vocational subjects, PLEASE NOTE 10% OF THE TOTAL MARKS WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM THE SCORE IN EACH VOCATIONAL SUBJECT INCLUDED.
- In DU Curriculum, a subject is considered as plain academic subject if it has at least 70% theory course work, otherwise considered as vocational.
- Minimum qualifying marks required for DCI in Mathematics, Statistics and Economics
- Candidates seeking admission into a language DCI will have an advantage of 2 percentage points if they have studied the language as an elective and disadvantage of 2 percentage points if they have studied it at functional level.
- Additional Criteria Standardized
- Some colleges will give benefits to girls with permission from Dean Students’ Welfare
Faculty of Architecture
Gautam Buddh Technical University
LUCKNOW-226 007 (Uttar Pradesh)
Ph: 0522-2740236 (EPBX), 2740152 (Office)