1. Eligibility Conditions and Primary Job Requirements are as follows:
A) Age: 17 to 21 years as on 1 April 2015 (born between 1 April 1994 and 61 March 1998, both dates inclusive)
B) Eligibility Conditions and Job Requirements
i) Cook (MR): They should be Matric / Class 10th passed. They would be required to prepare food as per menu (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products) and accounting of ration.
ii) Steward: They should be Matric / 10th Passed. They would be required to serve food in the officers’ messes as, as waiters, housekeeping, accounting of funds, wine and stores, preparation of menu etc. In addition they will also be allotted other duties for efficient running of organization.
iii) Topass (NMR): They should be VI standard qualified. They will be required to maintain hygiene in washrooms and other areas. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties for efficient running of organization.
2. Detailed eligibility criteria, selection procedure and the application format are available at all Rajya and Zila Sainik Board Offices and on website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
3. Last date for submission of application form is 27 June 2014. For candidates of North East, J & K, Andman and Nicobar islands, Lakshdweep & Minicoy islands last date for receipt of application is 4 July 2014.
4. Call up letters for eligible short listed candidates will be posted, indicating date, time and place for recruitment tests which are scheduled during Sep / Oct 2014. The short listed candidates can also download their call letter from website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
5. Application Form is to be addressed to Post Box No. 2, Lodhi Road Post Office, New Delhi – 110003