Am I Eligible to qualify for Screening round of UPSC Civil Services Exam 2014?
English abolished, now I can't blame to English / Vinglish; another worry.
NO WORRIES; THERE IS LOT MORE IN LIFE THAN PASSING A COMPETITIVE EXAM. Swami Vivekanand was not a Civil Servant. JRD TATA is NOT. Dr. Abdul Kalam is not. AB Vajpayee is not. Huge list, who made nation proud without passing an screening test. CSP Test is qualification to serve in a certain position in Government and not the way of life.
Only one day left; how I can revise whole syllabus in one go?
- Close the books, like you don't know them.
- Check your admit card, is it in place?
- Do you drive a bike or car? Check for Fuel.
- No, this is cycle for you. Good, check air pressure in the Tube.
- Still too much time left, you can revise some. NO! Better to give up temptation; flip through today's news for better.
- Go for walk or watch a movie; yes, Harry Potter is Good or Some from 'Aish', who don't wana watch a beauty?
- Retire on time to bed, so you can reach to exam center on time.
Relax (your body and mind).
Ready (Your Admit Card, Pen, Pencil etc so you do not forget them).
Reach (Go to exam center on time so you get some 20 / 30 minutes to get easy, find your seat etc before CSP questions come in hand)
CareerCare.Info wishes you All The Best.