- If you are planning to take admission in Architecture / Planning Course, you need to write both Paper Paper 2.
- If you are planning to take admission only in IITs then you need to write JEE Main Paper 1 only.
- If you are planning to take admission in a college other than architecture or planning course you need to write Paper 1 only.
- If you planning to take admission in any engineering degree program including architecture and planning you need to write both Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- You can write JEE Main Paper 1 as Computer Based Test or Paper Based Test
- JEE Main Paper 2 is paper based test only.
- JEE Main 2018 Paper 1 ask multiple choice questions in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- JEE Main Paper 2 ask questions in Mathematics, Aptitude and Engineering Drawing.
- If appearing for both the papers you can write Paper 1 as Computer Based or Paper Based. But Paper 2 is available as Paper Based test only.
Faculty of Architecture
Gautam Buddh Technical University
LUCKNOW-226 007 (Uttar Pradesh)
Ph: 0522-2740236 (EPBX), 2740152 (Office)