The WA Franke College of Business Administration - Northern Arizona University (NAU) offers Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme. You can chose NAU MBA in Account or Applied Management concentration. For either concentration candidates will need to complete 9 credit hours course. The candidates who chose of NAU MBA in Accounting concentration will be ready to take portions of CPA examination.
The NAU MBA application accepts both GRE/GMAT. However, candidates with several years of industry experience may not require to write GRE/GMAT.
The NAU - WA Franke College of Business accepts MBA applications. The Graduate MBA programme is AACSB accredited.
NAU WA Franke MBA Admission Requirements
- An Undergraduate degree with Business Major. Program duration is 10 month. However, candidates without Business Major can complete the NAU MBA in 18 Months
- GRE/GMAT Score
- Candidates with several years of industry experience experience may not need to submit GRE/GMAT score.
- Completed graduate college application
- Unofficial transcripts
- Short answer essay questions
- A reference form provided.
- Short duration; NAU WA Franke MBA you can complete in a 10 Months time.
- You improve on business communication, team skills and leadership.
- While studying MBA at NAU you will get many chances to career fairs, networking events, mock interviews, and executive job shadows.
- The NAU MBA helpful for candidates looking for CPA certification with accounting emphasis.
- The Applied Management focus makes you exceptional in the areas of business analytics, professional development, and business consulting.
- Approximately $20,000 for in-state and WRGP students.
- Approximately $36,100 for out-of-state students.
- Financial support and Fellowships are offered to deserving candidates.
- You can also chose to do Part Time Work to meet the program cost.