PG Diploma in Advanced Computing (DAC)
PG Diploma in Wireless and Mobile Computing (WiMC)
PG Diploma in VLSI Design (DVLSI)
PG Diploma in Integrated VLSI & Embedded System design (DIVESD)
PG Diploma in IT Infrastructure, Systems & Security (DITISS)
PG Diploma in Advanced Computer Arts (DACA) (Multimedia)
For DAC: BE/BTech, ME/MTech or Equivalent (AMIE, AIETE), B.Sc (Engg), MCA, MCS (After B.Sc), M Sc (Electronics, Instrumentation, Comp. Sc., IT), MCM (With B.Sc), MBA (Systems), BCS, B.Sc(IT), B Sc (Comp. Sc.), BCA, BIS (Bachelor of Internet Sciences), Bachelor Of E-Commerce.
For WiMC: BE, BTech, ME, MTech or equivalent from any branch, MCA (with BSc)
Preferred students from BE, BTech in Electronics / Electrical / Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics and Telecommunication / Instrumentation Or
M.Sc. in Electronics
For DVLSI: M Tech / B Tech / ME / BE in Electronics / Electrical /E&TC / Instrumentation / Computer Science / M.Sc (electronics). OR
Experienced electronic designers, developers, system integrators from electronic industry and R&D organizations.
Students who have appeared for final examinations of any of the above courses may also apply.
For DIVESD: M Tech / B Tech / ME / BE in Electronics / Electrical /ET&TC /Electrical and Electronics/ Instrumentation / Computer Science / M.Sc (electronics), B.Sc (electronics, Instrumentation).
For DITISS: BE / ME or Equivalent (AMIE, AIETE), B.Sc (Engg), MCA, MCS (After B.Sc), M Sc (Electronics), M.Sc (Instrumentation), MCM (With B.Sc), MBA (Systems), BCS, B.Sc(IT), B Sc (Comp. Sc.), BCA, BIS (Bachelor of Internet Sciences), Bachelor Of E-Commerce.
For DACA: 10+2+3, 10+2+4, M.F.A., B.F.A., B.Arch, G.D. Arts, or other equivalent degree or diploma holders in the field of Advertising, Commercial Arts, Painting, Sculpture, Textile, Fashion Designing, Interior Decoration.
Students from other academic backgrounds having artistic inclination and creative abilities are also encouraged to do this course.
C-DAC's application form for the Common Entrance Test (CET) is to be filled online at http://acts.cdac.in (recommended). The registration fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only) for the CET is to be paid by DD drawn in favor of ‘C-DAC, ACTS’ payable at Pune and sent to:
The Programme Coordinator
C-DAC, Advanced Computing Training School
5th Floor,N.S.G. IT Park, S.No. 127/2B/2A,
Aundh, Pune –411 007.
Last date for receipt of application form:
For DAC, WiMC & DIVESD: 8th December, 2010
For other Courses: 15th December, 2010
Common Entrance Test (CET - II):
For DAC, WiMC & DIVESD: 11 to 13 December, 2010
For other Courses: 18th December, 2010
1. PG Diploma in Advanced Software Design & Development (PGDASDD) - 6 months (24 wks)
2. PG Diploma in Information Security & Application Development (PGDISAD) - 1 yr (48 wks)
3. PG Diploma in Embedded System & VLSI Design (PGDEVD)
4. PG Diploma in Wireless Technologies & Applications (PGDWTA)
Eligibility: 1. For PGDASDD:
M.E/M.Tech/B.E/B.Tech (CS,IT, Elec, Elect & comm, Elec & Instru, Electrical)/MCA/MCM (with B.Sc)/ B.Sc.(Egg)/B level/AMIE/M.Sc.(Elec, CS, IT, Phy, Instru)/ MBA (IT, Systems)
2. For PGDISAD: M.E/M.Tech/B.E/B.Tech (CS,IT, Elec, Elect & comm, Elec & Instru, Electrical)/ MCA/MCM (with B.Sc)/B.Sc.(Egg)/B level/AMIE/ M.Sc.(Elec, CS, IT, Phy, Instru)/ MBA (IT, Systems)
3. For PGDEVD: B.E/B.Tech in Electronics/Elect & Comm/Electrical/Instru/Comp SC or equivalent
4. For PGDWTA: B.E/B.Tech in Electronics/ Elect & Comm/Electrical/Instru/Comp SC or equivalent
Application procedure: Application Forms and Prospectus for the above programmes can be downloaded from www.cdacnoida.in or collected from the below mentioned venue.
Duly filled Application Forms should be submitted on or before 4th July 2008 along with a DD of Rs. 300/- drawn in favour of C-DAC, Noida payable at NOIDA.
Last date of submission of Forms: 4th July, 2008
Date of Entrance Test : 1. For PGDASDD & PGDISAD: 12th July, 2008 ; ; 2. For PGDEVD & PGDWTA: 13th July, 2008
Address: B-30, Institutional Area, Sector-62, NOIDA
Email : email@example.com
For career information and guidance please visit CareerCare.Info
Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Software Design & Development
- Operating System: OS Concept, Linux Shell, Linux Internals
- Software Engineering
- Advanced computer Architecture
- Programming Languages: Programming Fundamentals, C++ Programming & Data Structures using C++
- Advanced Computer Network with CNAP - 1
- Microsoft .NET concepts, c#
- Visual Basic.NET, ASP.NET
- Web Technologies
- Database Management Systems: Concepts, RDBMS Design, SQL, PL / SQL, DB Architecture Administration & Recovery
- Core JAVA
- Advanced JAVA: JDBC, Servlets, JSP
- J2EE, RMI, EJB, Struts FrameWork
- Database Management Systems: Concepts, RDBMS Design, SQL, PL/SQL, DB Architecture Administration & Recovery
Project Work (Suggested Domain Areas)
esecurity solutions, egovernace, Open Source Applications, Hospital Information Systems
Eligibility : ME / MTech/BE/BTech/ (CS / IT / Elect & Comm, Elect & Instru, Electrical) / MCA / MCM (with B.Sc.) / B.Sc. Engg./ B level / AMIE / MSc (Elect / CS / IT / Phy/ Instru) / MBA ( IT Systems)
Duration: 6 Months full Time
Course Fee : Rs 45 000 in two installments
Selection Procedure - Entrance test on saturday 12 June 2008
Starting Date - 4 August 2008
Last Date for submission of application : 4 July 2008
Venue of Entrance Exam- C-DAC, B-30, Institutionsl Area, Sector 62, Noida
Application Form: Prospectus and application form can either be downloaded from www.cdacnoida.in or collected in person from the C-DAC, NOIDA payble at NOIDA
For details contact: C-DAC, B-30, Institutional Area, Sector 62, Noida
Phone: 91 - 120 - 3063371, Fax: 91 - 120 - 3063374
For Career Information & Guidance please visit CareerCare.Info