1. PG Diploma in Advanced Software Design & Development (PGDASDD) - 6 months (24 wks)
2. PG Diploma in Information Security & Application Development (PGDISAD) - 1 yr (48 wks)
3. PG Diploma in Embedded System & VLSI Design (PGDEVD)
4. PG Diploma in Wireless Technologies & Applications (PGDWTA)
Eligibility: 1. For PGDASDD:
M.E/M.Tech/B.E/B.Tech (CS,IT, Elec, Elect & comm, Elec & Instru, Electrical)/MCA/MCM (with B.Sc)/ B.Sc.(Egg)/B level/AMIE/M.Sc.(Elec, CS, IT, Phy, Instru)/ MBA (IT, Systems)
2. For PGDISAD: M.E/M.Tech/B.E/B.Tech (CS,IT, Elec, Elect & comm, Elec & Instru, Electrical)/ MCA/MCM (with B.Sc)/B.Sc.(Egg)/B level/AMIE/ M.Sc.(Elec, CS, IT, Phy, Instru)/ MBA (IT, Systems)
3. For PGDEVD: B.E/B.Tech in Electronics/Elect & Comm/Electrical/Instru/Comp SC or equivalent
4. For PGDWTA: B.E/B.Tech in Electronics/ Elect & Comm/Electrical/Instru/Comp SC or equivalent
Application procedure: Application Forms and Prospectus for the above programmes can be downloaded from www.cdacnoida.in or collected from the below mentioned venue.
Duly filled Application Forms should be submitted on or before 4th July 2008 along with a DD of Rs. 300/- drawn in favour of C-DAC, Noida payable at NOIDA.
Last date of submission of Forms: 4th July, 2008
Date of Entrance Test : 1. For PGDASDD & PGDISAD: 12th July, 2008 ; ; 2. For PGDEVD & PGDWTA: 13th July, 2008
Address: B-30, Institutional Area, Sector-62, NOIDA
Email : email@example.com
For career information and guidance please visit CareerCare.Info