Haryana General Hospital
Admission to three and a half years General Nursing and Midwifery - 2010
Applications are invited on plain paper from unmarried / widow / legally separated female without incumbency who are bona fide resident of State of Haryana for the admission to three and a half years General Nursing and Midwifery- course commencing from Session 2009 in the following institutions.
1. General Hospital, Bhiwani
2. General Hospital, Hisar
3. General Hospital, Karnal
Qualification and conditions:-
1. Minimum qualification:
(i) Should have passed 10+2 Examination or its Equivalent Examination preferably with Sciences (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) to be recognised by the Board of School Education, Haryana with minimum 40% marks in case of reserve categories and 45% for
(ii) In case 10+2 Vocational A.N.M Course should be recognised by the Indian Nursing council.
(iii) A.N.M. Training i.e. 10th pass+1 & ½ years training and should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination.
2. Hindi/Sanskrit up to 10th and English up to 10+2 .standard is compulsory.
3. Medium of course will be in English.
4. Age should not be less than 17 years and not more than 35 years on the last date of submission of application form relaxable up to 3 years in case of Scheduled Castes/Schedule Tribes/Backward Classes and Widows.
No age bar for ANM/LHV already in Govt. Services.
5. The admission will be made on the basis of merit list. Marks obtained in the qualifying examination and higher education if any.
6. Applicant should be medically fit.
7. The reservation Policy will be adopted strictly according to the latest directions / instructions issued by the Chief Secretary, Haryana
Scheduled Castes / schedule Tribes 20%
Backward Classes-’ 27%
Group A - 16%
Group B - 11%
Ex-Servicemen / Physically Handicapped / freedom Fighter 3%
8. Candidates who will be admitted will get a stipend of Rs.500/- (Rs. Five Hundred) per month during the training period, if the student leaves the training in between or does not complete the training, the amount of stipend will be recovered from her. An affidavit in this regard will have to be submitted by her/her guardian.
9. All the selected candidates will have to stay in the Nursing Hostel where free accommodation is provided.
10. In case the candidate from reserved categories are not available the seats reserved for them will be filled from General Category.
11. At the time of interview the candidates must bring all the certificates in original, otherwise they will not be considered for admission.
12. The application should reach in the office of Principal Medical Officer, General Hospital, Bhiwani, Hissar, and Karnal on 17.11.2009 upto 5:00 p.m. (closing date), where you have to complete your training . The applications received before the date of advertisement and after the last date of submission will not be entertained.
13. Interview will be held on 03.12.2009 at 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. in the concerned institute i.e. General Hospital, Bhiwani, Hissar & Karnal, where applicant is intended to undergo this training. No separate call letters will be issued.
14. If at any level certificates/affidavit submitted by the candidates is found false, she will be expelled from the training and she has to refund the stipend/amount paid to her during the training time and she will also be liable for legal action.
15. If any student leaves the training due to her own will or she expelled from the training due to any fault/reason she will have to refund the whole amount of stipend taken by her during the period of training in lump-sum. In case she fails to deposit the amount, her name will be sent to higher authorities for inquiry and also to police to register the case on submission of false certificate/ affidavit etc.
16. During this training student will not be allowed to appear in any kind of academic, Technical course simultaneously.
17. No TA/D.A. will be paid to the candidates for interview and for the joining of training.
18. Application must be filled in by the candidates in her own hand writing along with attested copies of following documents:
a) Matric Pass Certificate as a proof of date of birth along with mark sheet.
b) 10+2 pass certificate along with mark sheet.
c) Haryana State domicile certificate issued by the City Magistrate/Sub Divisional Officer (C)/Deputy Commissioner: Resident of out of Haryana State will be considered.
d) Affidavit by the parents/Guardian in support of being unmarried duly attested by the 1st Class Magistrate, Sub Divisional Officer (C), it should not be before the date ofadvertisement.
e) Document in support of divorce/legally separated widow.
f) Document in support of being a child of Schedule Caste/ Tribes/ Backward Class/Ex-Serviceman/Sub Divisional Officer (C), Deputy Commissioner or any Military authorities.
g) Character certificate from the Principal of School/College last attended.
h) Any other higher qualification certificate.
2020 Exam Alerts (8) Academic News (46) Admission News (20) Admission Notices (122) Admission Test (80) Articles (216) Bachelor Living (1) Books (3) Careers (36) Entrance Exam Alerts (51) Exam Results (149) Exam Time Table (7) Fellowships (20) General Knowledge (300) GRE (141) Higher Education (127) IELTS (5) List (133) MBA (241) Part Time Courses (5) Previous Question Papers (48) Rankings (1) SAT (3) Scholarships (181) Social Media (13) Study Abroad (214) Universities (63) US College Admision (1) US Education (1)