1. 4 year B.S. (Marine Engineering)
2. 4 year B.S. (Nautical Technology)
Eligibility: 1. A pass in Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or its equivalent from any Govt. recognised Board (passed in first attempt)
2. Minimum 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM).
3. Min. 50% marks in English either in Class X or Class XII.
17 to 25 years.
(Born between 16.08.1984 and 15.08.1992 for 2009 admission)
1. Shall be neither colour blind nor night blind.
2. Correction for each eye is permitted up to ±2.5.
Application procedure: Application form : Free of cost
Available at : Institute / Career counselor / Institute’s Website
1. No application will be sent by post by institute.
2. Fill up the application form and send it to the Institute along with a demand draft for Rs.800/- drawn in favour of R.L. Institute of Nautical Sciences, payable at Madurai, Tamilnadu towards processing charges. (or)
3. Submit the Application form…