The Fellowship programme is to provide opportunity for hands-on-training for acquiring high proficiency in selected skills to the postgraduates.
The Board is presently successfully running the fellowship programme in the following sub-specialties:
• Critical Care Medicine
• Reproductive Medicine
• Cardiac Anesthesia
• Minimal Access Surgery
• Vitreo-Retinal Surgery
• Interventional Cardiology
• Pediatric Cardiology
• Spine Surgery
• Hand & Micro Surgery
• Trauma Care
• Pediatrics Hemato Oncology
• Pediatrics Intensive Care
• Laboratory Medicine
• Infectious Diseases
• High Risk Pregnancy &
- Critical Care Medicine: DNB/MD (Med.) / DNB/MD (Anaesth.) / DNB/MD (Resp. Med.)
- Reproductive Medicine: DNB/MD (Obs. Gyn)
- Cardiac Anesthesia: DNB/MD (Anaesth)
- Minimal Access Surgery: DNB/MS (General Surgery)
- Vitreo-Retinal Surgery: DNB/MS (Ophthal.)
- Interventional Cardiology: DNB/DM (Cardiology)
- Pediatric Cardiology: DNB/MD (Pediatrics) / DNB/DM (Cardiology)
- Spine Surgery: DNB/MS (Ortho) / DNB/MCh (Neurosurgery)
- Hand & Micro Surgery: DNB/MCh (Plastic Surgery) / DNB/MS (Ortho) / DNB/MS (Gen Surgery)
- Trauma Care: DNB/MS (Gen. Surgery) / DNB/MS (Ortho) / DNB/MCh (Neuro Surg) / DNB/MD (Anaesth)
- Pediatrics Hemato Oncology: DNB/MD (Pediatrics)
- Pediatrics Intensive Care: DNB/MD (Pediatrics)
- Laboratory Medicine: DNB/MD (Pathology / Microbiology/ Biochemistry)
- Infectious Diseases: DNB/MD (Medicine))
- High Risk Pregnancy & Perinatology: DNB/MD (Obst. Gynae)
Information Bulletin cum Application form can be downloaded from Board’s website www.natboard.edu.in.
Rs. 750/- Seven Hundred & Fifty as cost of Information Bulletin in case of Internet downloaded Form. OR
The form can also be obtained from branches of Indian bank & Axis bank along with the form fee of Rs.750/- on cash payment.
FEE: Examination fee of Rs. 3500/- Three Thousand and Five Hundred is required to be paid vide challan at all Branches of Indian Bank and Axis Bank.
Address: NAMS Building, Mahatma Gandhi Marg (Ring Road), Ansari Nagar, New Delhi- 110029.
Tel : 011 - 4605-4605
Last date for receipt of form: 24 December 2010
Entrance Date: 16 January 2011
Test Centers: Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkatta, Bangalore