The minimum eligibility criteria to join this program is graduate degree in any discipline.
The post graduate students, researchers, scientists, engineers, medical doctors, stake holders, policy makers, administrators, and other professionals with requisite educational qualifications will be given preference. Course duration is 12 months.
Online application form and other details are available at www.ignouonline.ac.in/save. The number are limited to 50.
The program will be offered on first come first serve basis. The last date of application is 15th January, 2012.
The IGNOU’s Chair for Sustainable Development i.e CSD was established in 2007.
The eminent Agricultural Scientist and Father of green revolution in India, Prof. M.S. Swaminathan is the Honorary Chair for CSD.
Other Programs Offered by the IGNOU CSD
- Post Graduate Diploma in Sustainability Science
- Appreciation Programme on Sustainability Science
- Appreciation Programme on Sustainable Management of Wetlands
- Appreciation Programme on Sustainable Management of Ganga A Scientfic Approach
- Leadership Programme on Nutrition Security and Sustainable Development
- Leadership Programme on Himalayan Ecosystems