For clarification, if any, you may contact at Toll Free No.1800 180 3151 on any working day.
- Send the duly completed Print Version of Online Application Form having Auto Generated Application No. to JEE Cell, National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology , A-34, Institutional Area, Sector - 62, NOIDA (UP) - 201309 so as to reach on or before 15 April 2013 . Registration Process will be completed only on receipt of duly completed Print Version of Online Application Form.
- Admit Card of only those candidates will be uploaded whose application form reaches:JEE Cell, National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology , A-34, Institutional Area, Sector - 62, NOIDA (UP) - 201309 by 15 April 2013.
NCHMCT JEE 2013 Schedule
- Application Form Available Online - 13 December 2012 to 15 April 2013 (Monday)
- Last Date for receipt of filled-in form - 15 April 2013 (Monday)
- Availability of Admit Cards on NCHMCT website - 19th April 2013 (Friday) (1400 hours) onwards
NCHMCT JEE 2013 Exam Dates
- Written Examination (JEE 2013) - 27 April 2013 (Saturday)
- Timings of JEE 2013 - 1000 Hrs to 1300 Hrs (3 hours)
NCHMCT JEE 2013 Exam Result
- Result of JEE on website - 2nd Week of May, 2013
NCHMCT B.Sc Hotel Management Admission Counseling
- Conduct of Counselling - 1st week of June, 2013
- Commencement of Academic Session - 1st August, 2013
Admission shall be based on marks obtained by the candidate in All India (Written Test) JEE-examination to be held on April 27th, 2013. Allotment of Institute shall strictly be in order of merit & rank. No group discussions or personal interviews are involved in this admission process.
NCHMCT JEE 2013 Eligibility Criteria
- A pass in 10+2 system of Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects. Candidate must have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying examination.
- Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in JEE 2013 on provisional basis. Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) is not submitted at the time of counselling or at the time of admission or latest by 30-09-2013.
- The offer of admission is subject to verification of original certificates/documents at the time of admission. If any candidate is found ineligible at a later date even after admission to an Institute, his/her admission will stand cancelled.
QUALIFYING EXAMINATIONS FOR INDIAN STUDENTS
- Plus two level examination in the 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education of any recognized Central/State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination or State Boards of Secondary Education.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University.
- Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in a foreign country recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education.
- H.S.C. Vocational Examination.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects including English as one of the Subjects.
Age Limit & Reservation of Seats
For candidates from General and OBC categories, upper age limit is 22 years as on 01.07.2013. Candidates born on or after July 01, 1991 are eligible. In the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates, upper age limit is 25 years as on 01.07.2013. That is SC/ST candidates born on or after July 01, 1988 are eligible. Upper age limit for Physically Challenged candidates shall be reckoned as per the category he/she belongs to i.e. General/SC/ST/OBC. Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board/Pre-University Certificate shall be the authentic proof that will be accepted. At the time of counselling, this certificate must be produced in original as a proof of age, failing which the candidate will not be considered for counselling/admission.
All qualified candidates will have to submit a physical fitness certificate at the time of admission from a Registered Medical Practitioner in the prescribed format given at APPENDIX - I.
RESERVATION OF SEATS
As per Government of India rules candidates belonging to certain categories are admitted to seats reserved for them. Benefit of reservation shall be given only to those classes/castes/tribes which are in the respective Central List published by the Government of India.
RESERVATION FOR SCHEDULED CASTE/ SCHEDULED TRIBE
For the SC and ST categories, 15% and 7.5% seats, respectively, are reserved in Central and State Government Institutes of Hotel Management. Candidates belonging to SC / ST categories will be required to produce the original caste/tribe certificate issued by a competent authority in the prescribed format during admission. Certificates in any other format will not be accepted. Seats remaining vacant in these categories shall not be filled by candidates belonging to any other category. Appendix II
27% seats are reserved for candidates belonging to OBC (Non creamy layer) category in Central Institutes of Hotel Management. Those belonging to the creamy layer of OBC are NOT entitled for reservation. Seats remaining vacant in this category shall be filled through General Category candidates, as per Hon’ble Supreme Court ruling. The OBC candidates (non-creamy layer) will be required to produce original OBC (Non Creamy Layer) caste certificate issued on or after April 01, 2012 by a competent authority in the prescribed format at the time of counselling/Admission. Format is given at Appendix III.
DOCUMENT REQUIRED IN SUPPORT OF CLAIM FOR RESERVATION UNDER SC, ST AND OBC CATEGORIES
The certificate of SC, ST & OBC category is required to be issued by District Magistrate/Additional District Magistrate/Collector/Deputy Commissioner/Additional Deputy Commissioner/Deputy Collector/1st Class Stipendiary Magistrate/City Magistrate/Sub-Divisional Magistrate/Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Presidency Magistrate/Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar/Sub-Divisional Officer of the area / Administrator/Secretary to Administrator/Development Officer (Lakshadweep Island) where the candidate and/or his/her family normally resides. Certificate issued by any other authority will not be accepted. Candidates are required to produce the original Caste Certificate along with attested copy at the time of Counselling as well as at the time of admission at the Institute.
PHYSICALLY DISABLED (PD)
3% of seats in every category are reserved for Physically Disabled candidates in all Central & State Government Institutes of Hotel Management. For any category of disability (viz. locomotors, visual, dyslexia, speech, and /or hearing) benefit would be given to those who have at least 40% physical impairment.
The percentage of disability of the candidates will be required to be certified by Chief Medical Officer (CMO), Central Govt. / State Govt./ Municipal Corporation run Hospitals only. Such candidates are required to produce the original Medical Certificate both at the time of Counselling and at the time of Admission to the Institute. In case of any dispute in determining the eligibility under PD category, the decision of the Medical Board to be constituted by the Institute would be final.
RESERVATION FOR KASHMIRI MIGRANT (Subject to notification from Ministry of HRD for academic session 2013-2014)
One seat (Supernumerary) in each Central and State Government affiliated IHM is provided for Registered Kashmiri Migrants. Such applicants shall have to qualify the JEE-2013. Candidates registered with different State Govt. should produce proof of registration in original at the time of Counselling and at the time of admission to the Institutes.
NCHMCT JEE 2013 Admit card
- Check NCHMCT website link: http://www.nchmct.org or http://applyadmission.net/nchmjee2013 on or after 19 April 2013 (Friday) at 1400 hrs. for downloading Admit Card. Please note that no separate admit card will be issued through post.
- Registration Process will be completed only on receipt of duly completed Print Version of Online Application Form.
- Admit Card of only those candidates will be uploaded whose application form reaches: JEE Cell, National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology, A-34, Institutional Area, Sector - 62, NOIDA (UP) - 201309 by 15 April 2013 (Monday) .
- Access individual Admit Card using NCHMCT Application Number (Auto-generated number given on Online Application Form).
- Take the printout of Admit Card from the above website link. Admit card will have the Roll Number and Test Centre Address. No separate Admit Card will be issued.
- Affix on the Admit Card two similar photographs already kept in self custody.
- Get the Photographs on the Admit Card attested by any Gazetted Officer or Head of the Institute / School from where the candidate has passed or is going to pass.