FLAME School of Business and FLAME School of Communication invite students from diverse backgrounds to apply, learn and grow
Mumbai, 07 February, 2013: FLAME (Foundation for Liberal And Management Education) is pleased to invite admissions for its post graduation programmes commencing for academic year 2013.
Programs Offered - FLAME School of Business offers specialisations in Finance & Accounting, Marketing, Human Resources, and Operations. Each programme is a full-time two year AICTE approved residential PGDM programme.
FLAME School of Communication offers specialisations in Marketing & Advertising, Film & Television and Broadcast Journalism & New Media. Each programme is a full-time two year AICTE approved residential PGDM programme.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission into FLAME School of Business and FLAME School of Communication Post Graduate Management Program
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a university / institution recognized by the UGC or equivalent bodies with a minimum score of 50% aggregate
- Candidates in their final year can also apply provided they can produce the final year degree certificate/ mark sheet before 30th September 2013.
- Test scores in any of the following national level tests conducted in the current year – CAT 2012 (conducted by IIMs), XAT 2013, MAT (tests conducted in September 2012, December 2012, February 2013, April 2013), CMAT (September 2012, February 2013) or ATMA (December 2012 and February 2013). Candidates with valid GMAT scores could also apply to FLAME.
- 16th February 2013 – Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, Hyderabad
- 17th February 2013 - Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, Ahmedabad
- 13th April 2013 – Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, Hyderabad
- 14th April 2013 – Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, Ahmedabad