UP State Entrance Examination is administered for admission into two levels UPSEE UG and UPSEE PG. On the basis of score in UPSEE 2013 candidates will be selected in above programs offered by Gautam Buddha Technical University, Lucknow; Mahamaya Technical University, Noida and several other government aided and private institutions.
UPSEE UG is held for degree courses in Engineering leading to award of B.Tech, B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering B.Pharm, B.Arch, BHMCT (Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Technology), BFAD Bachelor in Fashion & Apparel Design.
UPSEE PG is held for admission into MBA, MCA and MAM (Dual Degree 5 year course).
UPSEE 2013 for degree courses shall be administered on 21 April, 2013.
UPSEE 2013 for Post Graduate programs shall be held online on 20 April, 2013 and 27 April 2013.
UPSEE 2013 Scheme of Entrance ExaminationFor different courses based on interests and minimum eligibility requirements candidates shall require appearing for different sets of question paper in UPSEE 2013. Following given Scheme of UPSEE 2013 for different group candidates-
- B.Tech – Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- B.Tech Biotech – Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- B.Pharm – Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- B.Tech (Ag. Engg)- AG I, AG II and AG III
- B.Arch – Mathematics and Aptitude Test (Architecture)
- BHMCT / BFAD – Aptitude Test for Genera Awareness
- B.Tech (Second Year Lateral Entry)- Aptitude Test in Engg (Diploma), Pharmacy (Diploma), B.Sc. (Graduate)
- MCA- Aptitude Test for MCA
- MBA – Aptitude Test for MBA
- MAM- Aptitude Test for MAM
UPSEE 2013 Exam Centers – UPSEE 2013 shall be held in all major cities of Uttar Pradesh, New Delhi and Dehradun
UPSEE 2013 Eligibility Criteria
- For B.Tech, B.Tech (Ag Engg), B.Pharm, BHMCT and BFAD – Candidates must have passed intermediate examination of UP Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent examination from any recognized board or university. Minimum pass percentage in the qualifying examination is 45% for General and OBC Category candidates and 40% for SC/ST candidates.
- For admission to B.Arch – Minimum pass %age is 50% in the qualifying examination.
- For admission to MBA program- Graduate degree in any discipline. Minimum pass %age is 50% for General and OBC candidates and 45% for SC/ST category candidates. Candidates qualified with grace marks are not eligible.
- For admission to MCA Program – Graduate degree with mathematics at 10+2 level. Minimum pass %age is 50% for General and OBC candidates and 45% for SC/ST category candidates. Candidates qualified with grace marks are not eligible.
- For admission to MAM Courses (Dual Degree 5 Year Program)- Intermediate examination of UP Board or 10+2 or equivalent with minimum 45% marks. Pass %age in qualifying exam for SC/ST candidates in 40%. Candidates with grace marks passed in qualifying exam are not eligible.
- For admission to Lateral Entry Program / B.Tech 2nd Year- Three years diploma in engineering or B.Sc with minimum 45% marks for General and OBC (40% in case of SC/ST).
- For admission to Lateral Entry Program / B.Pharm – Diploma in Pharmacy with minimum 45% marks; 40% in case of SC/ST
Note – Candidates appearing in final year examination of qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
State government has permitted 20% of total sanctioned seats available in Private Institutions to be filled up on the basis of JEE Mains 2013 merit for admissions to engineering and technology / architecture course. Of these 10% seats will be filled by UP domicile candidates bases on UP State Policy regarding admission to educational institutions and the remaining 10% seats will be filled on all India basis.
20% MBA in private institutions shall be filled through CMAT 2013 ranking.
UPSEE 2013 Application Form Fee and Exam FeeRs 1000 for General and OBC candidates and Rs 500 for SC/ST Candidates.
For admission to MBA / MCA / MAM Dual Degree program application form will be filled online only.
For all other courses application form can be will filled online / offline as per convenience.
Availability of UPSEE 2013 Application Form and Last dateUPSEE 2013 Online Application Form- Visit http://upsee.nic.in or http://www.uptu.nic.in or http://www.mtu.ac.in The online application form window shall open from 28 Feb 2013 through 21 March 2013, between 10 AM to 10 PM
The filled confirmation page must reach the Office of the Registrar UPSEE 2013, Gautam Buddh Technical University, IET Campus, Sitapur Road Lucknow – 226021 by 5PM, 25 March 2013.
UPSEE 2013 Offline Application Material – The Information Brochure and OMR application material will be available from 1march 2013 through 21 March 2013 from All Head Post Offices and Mukhya Dak Ghars of UP, New Delhi and Dehradun
The last date for receipt of application form is 25th March 2013, 5 PM.
Imp: The details regarding tuition fee of GTU Lucknow and MTU Noida are available in the website www.afrcup.in
Information Source = Official Website UPSEE 2013