AIPGMEE is the eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination for admission to All India 50% quota of MD/MS/Diploma Seats-2014 Admission Session (Except Jammu & Kashmir and Andhra Pradesh).
The National Board of Examination has been notified by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India to conduct a competitive entrance examination on all India basis for admission to All India 50% Quota MD/MS/Diploma Seats-2014 Admission Session (except for colleges located in Jammu & Kashmir and Andhra Pradesh).
The State Government of Haryana, Punjab, Chhattisgarh and University of Delhi shall utilize the results of AIPGMEE 2014 for admission to MD/MS/Diploma courses at colleges under their control. These states shall not be conducting an entrance examination of their own.
Admission to MD/MS/Diploma Courses at institutes under Armed Forces Medical Services shall also be made on the basis of results of AIPGMEE 2014.
The AIPGMEE shall be conducted as Computer Based Test (CBT) from 25 November 2013 to 6 December 2013 (with 26 and 29 November; 1 and 4 December as No-Testing Days) at 70 Test Centers located at 38 cities across the country.
Eligibility Criteria for AIPGMEE 2014: Candidates who are in possession of MBBS Degree / Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate from an Institute (except Colleges/Universities located in Jammu & Kashmir and Andhra Pradesh) recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act and possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS Qualification issued by the Medical Council of India / State Medical Council and have completed 1 Year of Internship or likely to complete on or before 31 March 2014 may apply for AIPGMEE through online application system at www.nbe.gov.in
For further details such as instructions, scheme of examination, syllabus, seats available, counseling etc please refer to information for AIPGMEE at website www.nbe.gov.in
Fees: Composite examination fee and information bulletin voucher (required for online application system) can be obtained from selected branches of Axis Bank on Payment of Rs 3750 for General / OBC and Rs 2750 for SC/ST/PWD Category. (Refer website for list of branches)
Important Details for AIPGMEE
- Availability of Information Bulletin-cum-Examination Fee Voucher at designated branches of Axis Bank: 24 October 2013 to 13 November 2013
- Online Registration and Scheduling for AIPGMEE 2014: 26 October 2013 – 13 November 2013
- Examination Dates for AIPGMEE 2014: 25 November 2013 – 6 December 2013
- Candidates will be able to schedule their exams at the online registration system based on the availability of test center on the date, time and venue of their choice.
- For queries, list of branches of Axis Bank, please refer to AIPGMEE website or Candidate Care Helpline Number: 0124-6771700/1800 11 1800 (Toll Free) (Monday to Friday from 09:30 Hours to 17:00 Hours)