Who can avail AICTE-SSS 2014-15?Students of J&K who fulfills following eligibility criteria (subject to verification at AICTE facilitation center) are eligible to apply and get befit of AICTE’s SSS Scheme:
- Domicile of Jammu & Kashmir State
- Passed Class 12th Examination from State Board of Jammu and Kashmir or CBSE School located in J&K Region (except NIOS).
- The income of parents / guardians should not exceed to more than Rs. 6 lakhs in preceding year i.e. 2013-14
No. of Scholarships: 5000 Scholarships shall be awarded under AICTE SSS 2014-15 for Jammu and Kashmir Region.
Registration for “Online Application and Document Verification” is Open from 19 June 2014.
Last date for submission of application is 3 July 2014 at 17 Hrs.
The Online Forms can be submitted by the applicants from the place of Choice or at any of the Facilitation Centre set up by the Government of Jammu and Kashmir.
It is to be noted that “Document Verification” will be done only at the Facilitation Centres.
All the applicants will have to submit the hard copy of the duly attested documents as stated and original documents will have to be produced for verification at the facilitation centres, in support of information given in online application.
Documents Required for Submission: AICTE Special Scholarship Scheme 2014-15
- Certificate of Annual Income of Parents / Guardian issued by competent authority.
- Standard 10th Marksheet
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Caste Certificate, issued by Competent Authority
- Domicile Certificate issued by Competent Authority
- Certificate by the CMO in case of physically handicapped candidates
Selection AICTE Special Scholarship Scheme 2014-15The selection of candidates and allotment of seat will be done by “Counselling” after the preparation of merit list.
Apply Online: AICTE SSS Scholarship Scheme 2014-15