Between Greater Caucasus and Lesser Caucasus mountain ranges, on the interaction of Easter Europe and West Asia there lies a beautiful country called Georgia. The total of Georgia is 26,911 sq mi, where lives some 4 million people. The native speaks Georgian (in large percentage), Azerbaijani, Armenian, Russian and other languages in small proportion. Georgia is a member nation of following International Organizations
- United Nations
- Council of Europe
- World Trade Organization
- Organization of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation
- Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Community of Democratic Choice
- GUAM Organization for Democracy and Economic Development
- Asian Development Bank
Georgia also maintains good relationships with Japan, Uruguay, South Korea, Israel, India, Sri Lanka, Ukraine, and many other countries.
The largest cities in Georgia are: Tbilisi, Kutaisi, Batumi, Rustavi, Zugdidi, Sukhumi, Gori, Poti, Khashuri and Samtredia.
Tbilisi, the Capital and largest city is the hub of higher education institutions in Georgia.
Visa Requirements to Study in GeorgiaInternational Students require applying for a Visa to study in Georgia. The common minimum requirements to apply for a Georgian student visa are:
- Accepted by a college / university in Georgia to pursue a Full Time Course.
- Possess required eligibility certificates to take admission in one such.
- Hold a valid Passport for the intended period of stay.
- Proof of income or sufficient means to support studies in Georgia
- Health Certificate issued by a competent hospital from the home country.
- Candidates holding above documents may apply for Visa with nearest Foreign Mission Office of Georgia in the home country.