- Good Working Hours: The average working hour is 8 and that is from Sunday to Thursday.
- Holiday: The major holiday season is during Ramzaan when the entire sector working in the country has holiday or less working hours for employees. There are 10 national holidays.
- Tax Rates: In UAE there is no tax payment for individual, expect corporate tax is to be paid by foreign banks and oil companies. Income is tax-free.
- Do apply only if it suits your Qualification: You need to check through the job description and company where you are applying for. Do a good research about the company and requirement so that you can get a good job in the UAE.
- Do a Research about Recruitment Company: Overseas jobs are generally applied through recruitment companies that mediate between company and candidate. With a surge of recruitment companies offering company details, you need to be careful while dealing with them.
- Do Look if they have Branch in your country: While applying, see if the company has the branch in your country, so that you can either through their or know more about it through local research. Generally, company having the branch in respective country consider taking interview and complete other formalities there itself.
- Making Strong Cover Letter: In every resume, cover letter acts as the face of your overall qualification and experience. Whether you are looking for fresh job, you need to build strong cover letter.
This article is a guest post submitted by Saurabh Tyagi (Blogger and Writer). Views belongs to author.