- Muslim-dominated areas may be separated to form a Dominion In that case such domination would be constituted by a partition of Bengal and the Punjab.
- A referendum in North-West Frontier Province would decide whether it should join Pakistan or not.
- Similarly the people of Sylhet, in Assam, were also to give their verdict in a referendum whether they were willing to join the Muslim area in Bengal.
- A Boundary Commission was to define the boundaries of the Hindu and Muslim Provinces in the Punjab and Bengal.
- The British Parliament was to legislate an Act for the immediate transfer of Power.
- The representatives of the Muslim-dominated areas could form a separate Constitution-making body or Constituent Assembly.
Faculty of Architecture
Gautam Buddh Technical University
LUCKNOW-226 007 (Uttar Pradesh)
Ph: 0522-2740236 (EPBX), 2740152 (Office)