There is no provision for separate application form. Please send application in the given format typed/ hand written
Applications are invited from Non-Hindi speaking Indians/Foreigners for admission to the following Hindi correspondence courses.
1. Certificate Course in Hindi (Preliminary course/Middle Level)
2. Diploma Course in Hindi (Subsequent to certificate course/ Secondary Level)
3. Advance Diploma in Hindi (Sr. Secondary Level)
1. Course one : Whose mother tongue is not Hindi Indians and Foreigners residing in India or abroad who have attained the minimum age of 15 years as on 1.7.2008. In case of children of Indian nationals/Settlers residing abroad the minimum age is 10 years.
2. Course two : Those who fulfill (1) above and have either passed Certificate course conducted by Central Hindi Directorate or who possess sufficient background of Hindi or who have appeared in Certificate Course Examination in May 2008.