LEARN HINDI BY POST (ADMISSION NOTICE)
There is no provision for separate application form. Please send application in the given format typed/ hand written
Applications are invited from Non-Hindi speaking Indians/Foreigners for admission to the following Hindi correspondence courses.
1. Certificate Course in Hindi (Preliminary course/Middle Level)
2. Diploma Course in Hindi (Subsequent to certificate course/ Secondary Level)
3. Advance Diploma in Hindi (Sr. Secondary Level)
1. Course one : Whose mother tongue is not Hindi Indians and Foreigners residing in India or abroad who have attained the minimum age of 15 years as on 1.7.2008. In case of children of Indian nationals/Settlers residing abroad the minimum age is 10 years.
2. Course two : Those who fulfill (1) above and have either passed Certificate course conducted by Central Hindi Directorate or who possess sufficient background of Hindi or who have appeared in Certificate Course Examination in May 2008.
3. Course three: It is open to all Indians and foreigners residing in India or abroad whose mother tongue is not Hindi, who have appeared in Diploma Course Examination in May 2008 Minimum age limit for admission as on 1.7.2008 is 17 years.
Medium of Instruction:
Certificate/Diploma course in Hindi: English / Tamil /Malayalam / Bangla Medium
2. Advance Diploma course in Hindi: ONLY HINDI MEDIUM
Fee for Certificate/Diploma course in Hindi
A fee of Rs. 50 from candidate residing in India and US Dollars $ 50 or pound £30 or equivalent to Indian currency from candidate residing abroad is charged for each course.
Fee for Advance Diploma course in Hindi
1. Candidate residing in India: Rs. 200/-
2. Candidate residing abroad : US Dollar $200 or pound £120
Where dollar or pound is not currency then equivalent to the currency of the concerned country will be accepted. Fee can be remitted by crossed Indian Postal Order or Bank Draft (issued by Nationalized Bank) in favour of THE DIRECTOR, CENTRAL HINDI DIRECTORATE payable at New Delhi. Fee sent through Money Order/Cheque will not be accepted. Application without the prescribed fee and incomplete will be summarily rejected.
In case an applicant residing abroad finds it difficult to remit fee in hard currency on account of local foreign exchange restrictions. He/she is advised to deposit the fee in equivalent local currency with Indian Mission/Embassy in the country where he/she is residing and send us the receipt in original. The receipt must bear the name of the candidate and the amount equivalent to Indian currency.
The closing date for submission of filled-up application forms along with fee is 30/6/2008.
The session will start from 1/7/2008.
Applications may be sent to:
The Deputy Director,
Department of Correspondence Course,
Central Hindi Directorate,
West Block – 7, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110 066
For career information and guidance please visit CareerCare.Info