2. Advertisement in National Dailies (Selected; to be done by the labs) 25th – 27th April, 2012
3. Last date of Online Submission- 18th May, 2012
4. Screening of Applications- 23rd May 2012
5. Intimation to candidates (electronic)- 1st June, 2012
6. Aptitude Test/Interview (to be held in respective Institutes)- 13th June – 13th July, 2012
7. Declaration of results (on the web) 18th July, 2012
8. Enrollment 13th – 14th August, 2012
9. Beginning of Session 17th August, 2012
Programs Offered & Eligibility Criteria
Ph.D Program in Sciences - Bachelor’s degree holders in Engineering/Technology/Medicine
Research areas- Biological, Chemical, Physical and Mathematical Sciences
Ph.D Program in Engineering - Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology/ Pharmacy with a good academic record who have secured Master’s degree admission based on GATE score or with a Master’s degree in Sciences with a good academic record and with a valid GATE score or UGC/CSIR NET/NBHM or valid CSIR-SRF or equivalent fellowship or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology with exceptionally good academic record and having a valid GATE score having keen interest in research in various disciplines in Engineering.
Research Areas- Mechatronics, Engineering of Structures, Composites, Fabrionics, Sensors and Micro-systems, Bio-inspired Devices and Systems, Plasmonics, Applied Mathematical/Computational Modeling, Aerospace,Disaster Mitigation against Hazards, Environmental Risk Assessment, Leather Technology, Footwear Science and Engineering, Marine Science and Technology, Glass and Ceramic Engineering, Smart Embedded Systems, etc.
Fee Structure- Enrollment Fee is Rs.12,000/- per year, which is deducted as Rs.1000/- per month from the regular fellowship of the students.
Register Online Log On to http://acsir.res.in/