ESMT Berlin, Germany invites applications from eligible candidates to pursue Full Time MBA program
What ESMT look in a candidate for MBA admission
- Excellent analytical ability, both quantitative and qualitative
- International outlook, intercultural competence, and a responsible approach to business
- Proven teamwork skills in stressful situations
- Leadership potential, especially for high-performance career growth in a global environment
- Willingness to learn from others in a collegial environment
ESMT Berlin MBA Admission Deadline
- April 2: Early decision deadline.
- July 2: Enroll in the optional pre-MBA courses running from October through The optional pre-MBA courses include the intensive German language classes in Berlin.
- October 1: Scholarships are awarded by this date. Later only partial scholarships may be available.
- November 3: (December 3 for students not requiring a visa to enter Germany) For visa purposes, this is the last deadline for the MBA program. If the class becomes full, students will be waitlisted.
What you need to have to apply for full time MBA in ESMT Berlin
- At least three years of postgraduate, professional experience
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification
- Strong GMAT or GRE scores
- Average GMAT Score 640
- TOEFL scores - 95 minimum
- PTE score - 64 minimum
- IELTS score - 7 minimum or other proficiency test.
Funding Your MBA at ESMT Berlin
- ESMT awards scholarships for deserving candidates to study MBA
- Students from over 150 countries can apply for Prodigy Finance to study MBA in ESMT Berlin.
- Students from the EU, US and Canada can apply for MBA funding through Brain Capital.
- The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is available to study MBA at ESMT Berlin.
- Scholarships to Indian Students
- Candidates from India can apply for Credila loan scholarship.
- At ESMT Berlin Education from Bank of Baroda was source of Finance.
- Students can also look for other sources of scholarships from government and private trusts.