- Government of India Act 1935 - The federal scheme, Office of the Governor, Role of federal judiciary, Emergency provisions.
- UK Constitution - Law making procedures, Parliamentary Government, Rule of Law, Single citizenship, Cabinet system
- Canadian Constitution - Federal system, Federation with strong centre, Residuary powers in the centre
- US Constitution - Fundamental Rights, Independent judiciary, Judicial review, Procedure for the removal of the judges of the Supreme court and High courts, Role of Vice President
- Irish Constitution - Directive Principles of State Policy, The method of the presidential election, Nominating members of Rajya Sabha
- Australian Constitution - Principle of co-operative federalism, Freedom of inter-state trade, commerce and intercourse, Idea of concurrent list
- Weimar Constitution of Germany - Emergency powers to be enjoyed by the Union, Suspension of Fundamental Rights during emergency.
- Constitution of South Africa - Procedure for amendment of the Constitution, Election of members of the Rajya Sabha.
- Constitution of former USSR- Fundamental Duties, ideas of justice in preamble.
- Constitution of France- Republican System, Principles of Liberty, Equality and Fraternity.
Faculty of Architecture
Gautam Buddh Technical University
LUCKNOW-226 007 (Uttar Pradesh)
Ph: 0522-2740236 (EPBX), 2740152 (Office)