But at the same time student need past year questions to know how questions are framed.
To help you in finding some tests papers I have uploaded Question Papers, Answers and Solutions from different sources.
Here are the links
Exam pressure is huge. But it is really huge? In my opinion, NO, never. It seems huge because there are too many empty noises. Everyone has an opinion around you, your exams, your career.
The problem area is, we take empty noises seriously, every empty noise bothers us.
Teacher: Exams are coming, you are poor in language.
Parents: Will you pass the exam with good grade?
Friends: How much you will score?
Siblings: You don't study hard...
Neighbors: What is your career plan?
All these people are not your enemy. In fact they are the first who come to give you courage in hard times.
Their problem is not you, your grade or career. Exam is a talking point, it makes news and people love to talk.
The problem is when we hear empty noises we loss control over us.
Be like a lorry driver. Go highway and observe how a lorry driver do not change lane despite too many horns blown into ears.
A good driver always keep the vehicle on track and let the other vehicles pass when there is room to give a pass.
Dictionary has given us, two beautiful words to not loss focus, 'excuse me'.
Revision matters for successful academic examination. Exam time revision means no new lessons but re-reading the chapters and topics you prepared already.
As you need to appear in multiple subject exams in CBSE Class 10th and CBSE Class 12th, for revisions you need a strategy. To help in preparing better here are tips
1. Revise during most productive hour of the day. Comfort matters, some students learn better in morning and some in evening. Know your body clock. Set a time of the day when your brain functions adequate.
2. Do fast reading. Go through the pages of textbook and flip them faster. Keep sharp eyes on important definitions and formulae.
3. Flip through the class notes. Perhaps you have well written class notes. Flip through those pages. The explanatory points in the notes matters a lot for better understanding of subject matter.
4. Take mock test. Go to the CBSE website www.cbse.nic.in Download previous years question papers. Take them under examination condition. Next ask a friend to evaluate your answer sheet. Evaluate each other answer copies.
5. From evaluating you know your weaker areas, improve on those and take more mock tests. I would suggest writing 3/4 mock test before actual examination.
Over to you. Prepare for your exams and if you need any help send your questions using Contact Form below.
All the best.