CTET 2018: Exam Date, Eligibility, Online Application
CTET 2018: Exam Dates and Schedule
- Start date for submission of online application: 1 August 2018
- Last date for submission of online application: 27 August 2018
- Last date for payment of application through E-Challan or Debit Card / Credit Card etc: 30 August 2018
- Verification of fee payment by candidate: 4 September 2018
- Last date for corrections in particulars if any: 6 September 2018
Education Qualification: Graduate and a related Post Graduate Degree or Diploma. If you are a potential candidate with all above Apply Here
Now when you a see a job and click Easy Apply button, the linked shows if any of your connections work there. You can ask for a referral with a click. When you click on a connection profile for referral, a ready made message pops up. You can send the same message to your connection or customize it. This feature is good specially for new job seekers who are not sure, how to ask for a referral.
Also LinkedIn has added a new job search filter that allow you limit Job Search Results to those in your network.
Looking for a job? Many job search engines are there, always you can find a job vacancy. Do you know more than half of resumes goes to a recruiters bin. Their time is important. Pitching your application not requires help of an Academy. It's simple but not casual. Even recruiters of most casual companies like in the domain of fun like simple pitches. Here is how to reply to a recruitment manager?
Here are important dates
- Start Date for submission of application: 7 March 2018
- Last Date for submission of application: 27 March 2018
- Last Date for submission of Examination Fee: 28 March 2018
- Date of Examination: 20 May 2018
The selection to the posts is a three stage process; Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Interview / Personality Test.
Apply Online log on to http://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
Read here Free General Knowledge for Competitive Examinations
If you wish to apply, here is official hiring page of Reddit
Editing and Marketing are very broad terms, but from the question I felt and most precisely, I suppose, this person is eligible for both the jobs but not pretty sure to which to make a career choice. For obvious reasons, I think of perhaps this is the problems of many job seekers when they are stuck in selecting a career.
Suppose you have two jobs to chose from Job A and B or three Jobs, Job A, B and C then how to select the better one that fits you?
Consider following points when deciding between Jobs. Ask to yourself following questions
- What are the eligibility requirements to apply for this job?
- What are the new things I need to learn to do this job? Oo I have necessary skills?
- Where I want to be 2 year / 3 year / 5 year down the line? Can this job take me to the place in a fixed period of time?
- What are the possibilities for growth and promotions?
- How much money I will make from this job?
- Whether I will be able to buy a house and save enough for retirement?
- If this job will help me in building better relationship with people?
- Which job I will really enjoy doing the most?
- Which job will give me better and healthy work environment?
- Whether I will be able to make changes with time and grow with inustry?
- Take an spreadsheet, Microsoft XL, Google Sheet or Any you use.
- In the sheet mark First Column A as Question, Second Column B as Job A or Job Title, Second Column C as Job B or Job Title, similarly you can mark Job C and Job D
- Under the column A, fill these questions 1 to 10
- Now against each question give points to each job. For example; 8 points for question no 2 against Job A and 7.5 points against job B
- Now sum all the points given against each question for each job.
- At the end you will get score of Job on a scale of 10.
Go for the job that has done well on your evaluation scale. In case of a tie, go for the one that you will truly love doing.
Trust me, love is alive.
Download My Job Selection Cheat Sheet
Spaces are getting narrower, cost for amenities is rising. A work from home employee cost less to company. There are many jobs, both small and big companies look to outsource as their cost saving strategy. Many jobs that need help of a computer and Internet can happen from anywhere. If you are someone looking to work from home here are some job titles, perhaps you will find helpful.
Desk Top Publishing
Web Application Design
Editing and Proofreading
Web Application Testing
Search Engine Marketing
Android Application Development, Design and Testing
iOS Application Development, Design and Testing
Social Media Management
Online Product Selling
Reviewing software product and books
This list is indicative only. You can find many such job titles. For beginners there are places like Upwork, People Per Hour, Freelancer.com etc. However, from these places you won't get regular and stable income. But beginning small will help you in building your portfolio. Once you complete 2 / 3 projects successfully, you can reach to employers through job sites like Monster, Glassdoor etc.
Everyone is not fortunate enough to get schooled from a top school in the world. Any big company that you dreamt of hire from well known schools. When a candidate not get admission in a top school he / she decides to settle for the less. Looking for a job that give you livelihood is not a bad idea but giving up is truly bad. You need to explore other ways to get job in your dream company without a degree from top school or no degree at all. You can do with generous efforts. Here are ways to get your dream job.
1. Every big company has a hiring page on its website. They know talent is everywhere. If you have real talent they will like to hire you.
2. Check for open positions in your area of interests. Know what they look for in a candidate for the said position.
3. May you have some skills but not all, right.
4. Find a training program to learn those skills.
5. Polish your skills by options for internship in any company that can offer you similar portfolio or where your skills can be used. Be open to do internship even without any pay.
6. Build insider connection through social media to know more about your dream company and hiring process.
7. Now is the time to apply. Send them application even if there is no open positions.
8. Write a powerful cover letter.
9. If you not get call for intervirw, followup, there will be vacancies anytime soon.
10. Seek help from hiring consultants probably a consultant will be able to schedule your interview with your dream company.
Do not give up. Giving up is easy follow up is effortless and fruitful.
OK, so you have applied for a job. Are you looking for a prospective employer???
A prospective employer is one who can give you sustainable income. Right???
I beg to differ. In my opinion, a prospective employer is one who can give you ways of living money is significant part of it, but other parts equally important like work satisfaction, growth prospects, social security and acceptance of work experience in the industry.
Here are signs if you are meeting a prospective employer or just an useless person who knew nothing, has no values.
1. He didn't listen your answers.
2. His staff boasts a lot for example secretary.
3. Like father like son. He boasts a lot being hollow bag.
4. He is very much keen about giving it to society. Pleas mind, you are here for interview and not to listen how much big heart he has, right???
5. He want to know your techniques.
6. He repeatedly says, he do not work for money.
If you find these signs, for sure, do not accept job offer from such people or one such company.
Look for growth not money. Money follows when you work in a truly positive environment. Money is a necessity nonody can ignore it. Any number in your bank balance is 'one less' .
Manager Credit Analyst CAG
No. of Posts- 12
Chief Manager Credit Analyst CAG
No. of Posts-6
Manager Credit Analyst MCG
No. of Posts- 16
Chief Manager Credit Analyst MCG
No. of Posts-24
Manager Asset Management SARG
No. of Posts- 2
Chief Manager Asset Management SARG
No. of Posts-1
Chief Manager Business Development, Marketing and MIS Reporting SMEBU
No. of Posts- 5
Manager Business Development and Marketing SMEBU
No. of Posts- 20
Manager Credit Analyst SMEBU
No. of Posts-5
Manager Credit Analyst IBG
No. of Posts- 2
Chief Manager Relationship and Syndications Management IBG
No. of Posts-1
Manager High Value Agri Business Development ABU
No. of Posts- 4
Chief Manager High Value Agri Business Development ABU
No. of Posts-1
Chief Manager Debit Card DB & NB
No. of Posts- 1
Manager Merchant Acquiring Business DB & NB
No. of Posts-2
Chief Manager Digital Banking DB & NB
No. of Posts- 1
Looking to work with Google??? Opportunities are open to work with Google's Consumer Hardware team. If selected you could be working as researcher, developer, programmer or designer with other team members to make machines more human friendly.
Company is running hiring ad on LinkedIn with beautiful Hashtag #NewYearNewJob
I am pretty sure inside Google are cooking many things and company is planning to bring new devices which should be more human friendly.
Google is hiring for the roles of Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Software Engineering, Technical Program Management, Supply Chain Operations, Hardware Test Engineering, and UX Engineering, Design
For more details go to Google's Hiring Page
The company is looking for 52 Diploma Holders in Engineering and 46 Higher Secondary Pass candidates in workmen category in the southern region. Also in another advertisement the company has announced recruitment of 32 technical non-executives in pipeline division.
Apply now online. The last date for submission of application form is January 15, 2018